Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
May9

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-03-27

Dr Hatzifotis brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Cannot recommend Dr Hatzifotis enough, he is the best   Dr Hatzifotis brisbane EmptySun 14 Dec 2014, 6:50 am

Hi all, I had surgery with Dr Hatzifotis in May and everything went exactly to plan, he is personable, thorough, very competent and has a  brilliant record with at that time, a zero complication rate. 

He has my complete trust and confidence and I recommend him if you are looking for a surgeon.Dr Hatzifotis brisbane 63412Dr Hatzifotis brisbane 63412
Back to top Go down
Drexl
Drexl

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2014-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Dr Hatzifotis brisbane   Dr Hatzifotis brisbane EmptySat 01 Nov 2014, 12:29 pm

He was wonderful & super thorough!  kiss Dr Hatzifotis!  Dr Hatzifotis brisbane 65317
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dr Hatzifotis brisbane   Dr Hatzifotis brisbane EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 9:17 pm

I Totally agree Sacha, the nurses spoke very highly of him and I am pleased with his work too! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com
Sacha

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-10-31

PostSubject: Dr Hatzifotis brisbane   Dr Hatzifotis brisbane EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014, 11:09 am

I cannot recommend Dr Hatzifotis more - a very careful and thorough surgeon. I had surgery 7 days ago with him and was very well cared for. He is conservative and the team at greenslopes pvt were great. I have had no complications. The dietician he works with is also good. They take the time to talk things through with you - giving you an understanding of why you might have to do something.
Dr Hatzifotis was clearly well respected by all the healthcare workers. He was kind, compassionate and responsive. I was terrified by the whole thing and he was very understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Hatzifotis brisbane   Dr Hatzifotis brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Hatzifotis brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: