Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am a newbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I am a newbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie    I am a newbie  EmptyThu 03 Jul 2014, 2:17 pm

I started health insurance last month, so the count down to get my band removed is on!  I'm still in the research phase, sleeve or bypass.  No idea which yet,  I'll be discussing it with the doc at a later date.
Back to top Go down
ScaryH

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-03

I am a newbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie    I am a newbie  EmptyThu 03 Jul 2014, 12:18 pm

I have recently had a gastric sleeve (little over 2 weeks ago) done. I had a lap band put in April 2008. I fell pregnant shortly after this. Everything went reasonably well for a few years, then had a blockage. After having the fluid removed then gradually put back in, I never went back to the way I was. I had the band removed in October 2012. The plan was to only have a 6 month wait & then get sleeved, but fell pregnant again! Sadly, I gained HEAPS of weight, but now on my way back down. So far, I have no regrets having the band removed & the sleeve done. I have been so careful after knowing what the band was like. I love that there isn't the constant Dr visits like there was with the band. I'm sure after reading the posts on here you will find most people feel the same way. Good luck with your journey.
Back to top Go down
Nybor

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-01

I am a newbie  Empty
PostSubject: I am a newbie    I am a newbie  EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm

Have had a band since 2002 lost 30 kgs. Put back on 13 so down 17. Having trouble eating most things I still eat slow but sometimes even soft food can cause me trouble so considering the sleave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am a newbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a newbie    I am a newbie  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: