Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmellea

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-10-03

First time poster from Wynnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time poster from Wynnum   First time poster from Wynnum EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 2:32 pm

At least once they clear the hospital it will probably be one of the cleaner ones with all areas swabbed and tested. I often wonder about the airconditioners in the hospital where I used to work.
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: First time poster from Wynnum   First time poster from Wynnum EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 1:32 pm

What a dilemma with the hosp only go if its got the all clear don't let your excitement cloud your judgment. Goodluck whenever it happens and happy swimming by this summer.
Back to top Go down
BecsMum
BecsMum

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: First time poster from Wynnum   First time poster from Wynnum EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 1:24 pm

Hi Bea,

My daughter is about to turn 11yo and we spent an hour or so tonight watching you tube videos about the surgery, results, excess skin issues etc... and discussed everything in depth. She's always been a kid who NEEDS the details. She said to me when we watched the video of the excess skin "mum, it doesnt matter, you'll still be YOU inside and that's all the matters. I'll take you shopping and find nice clothes so that stuff doesnt show"... aww.... made me all teary :) 

Good luck with your surgery, I hope they dont cancel your op but I guess if they do it will only be for a week or two and if you make it this far on opti-crap you can go a bit longer :)
Back to top Go down
Bea2013

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: First time poster from Wynnum   First time poster from Wynnum EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 12:54 pm

Hi everyone, I'm booked in for my sleeve on 27th of June at Wesley with Dr Bowden but am waiting to hear back Wednesday if the hospital is ok as it has been in lock down with legionnaires. Not the best I admit, but I'm in the thick of my 2 week pre op Optifast and I am being super positive it'll all go ahead.

My 13 y/o son asked me today if I get thin will i still be the same funny mum, bless him, it effects the whole family doesn't it. I'm 39 and I'm 110kilos, so I am ready to lose this weight and be healthy so I can see the world with my family.

My dietician asked me to come to my next visit with 5 non scale goals and one the top of my list is getting my wedding band to fit again its already been enlarged once and I can't get them on again. I also want to wear togs and so for swim at the beach my kids have never seen me in the water and I really want to go on a holiday and swim with them. 

PS I'm hungry :)

B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time poster from Wynnum   First time poster from Wynnum Empty

Back to top Go down

First time poster from Wynnum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: