Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chereign

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-03-16

Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 6:16 am

good luck tomorrow sara, looking forward to hearing about your success and wishing you a speedy recovery :)
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 5:11 am

It is an amazing site!
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 4:53 am

it really does go fast !! i went in 2 years ago to get lapband but doc decided after a year of me waiting to get it that i should get sleeving as it is much better so then i had to wait another year but time is up and im goin in on thursday to get my surgery date hopefully fingure crossed!!

this site is great!!
Back to top Go down
chereign

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 4:35 am

thanks for the replies guys, 12 months does seem like a long time, but I am doing as much research as I can while I wait and hoping it flies :)
im very excited for you both to be on the home stretch!!
Back to top Go down
kegs
Part of the furniture
kegs

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 11:21 am

Hi there, I'm in Nambucca and getting sleeved on the 17th April at Baringa in Coffs Harbour :)

good luck with your search!!!
Back to top Go down
silvervine
Part of the furniture
silvervine

Female
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 8:37 pm

chereign wrote:
Hi All!!!
I have just joined this site and am really interested in anyones experience with gastric sleeve surgery in port Macquarie :) in particular anyone who has seen Dr Peck....
Staring down the barrel of a 12 month wait but really looking forward to having the procedure done :)

Hi it is a long wait but worth it. I am coming to my surgery in 9 days and cannot wait :)

Now info on Dr Peck - look up top and you will see a search button click that and type in Dr Peck and you will have the answer to your question. Keep on with this site as it will give great encouragement.
Back to top Go down
chereign

Female

PostSubject: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:36 pm

Hi All!!!
I have just joined this site and am really interested in anyones experience with gastric sleeve surgery in port Macquarie :) in particular anyone who has seen Dr Peck....
Staring down the barrel of a 12 month wait but really looking forward to having the procedure done :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie   Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie wanting info about surgery in port macquarie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: