AuthorMessage
leici
Sponsor
leici

Female
Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-05-27

I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 4:45 am

Re karma,
As Groucho Marx said "Time wounds all heels"

On the flip side yesterday I had two people offer me help without my asking, so people can be kind too.
Steer clear of the rats and rant and rave them out of your system, don't let them make you feel bad because they are so inherently rude!
Back to top Go down
lilac
Part of the furniture
lilac

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 1:48 am

You might take some comfort in this -

fat is a temporary condition, but stupid is forever!

He is obviously a very sad man and karma is a bitch - he'll get his in the end, as do all evil people.
Back to top Go down
Curvychick71
Curvychick71

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 12:07 am

Hi Rosiemka,

After being teased and humiliated most of our lives, it comes as no surprise that we can still be deeply hurt by another adult. And I use the term adult very loosely. I think it hurts more too knowing that we are doing something about it. You feel like walking around with a sign saying..."don't judge me, I am in the process of changing my life". You should be proud that you don't have to steep to such playground tactics to feel good about yourself.

Spanner....love the term "ass hat"!!! lol very appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Rosiemka

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:31 am

Thanks everyone,

all your comments helped a great deal. Feeling alot better about it today.

Hey Spanner, looks like you and I are are going to be sleeved on the same day.

Back to top Go down
fattothinner45

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 1:01 pm

He sounds like the sort of bloke who warrants the reply,"well i might be fat but you're ugly at least i can lose weight...you'll look like that forever".....But we shouldn't sink to others levels but lets face it sometimes it just suits...I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! 50622....There are cruel people out there unfortunately,lets face it being fat makes us more compassionate,sensitve to others feelings,they are not bad traits to have....chin up,he is not worthy of your time and energy.....
Back to top Go down
spanner2
spanner2

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-07-18

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 1:00 pm

Take it in your stride Rosie, and don't let that ass hat have the satisfaction of getting to you. Road rage brings out the worst in people.

I know its hard to take sometimes. I have to hold my tongue on almost a daily basis... being called big fella, when people are trying to be nice can get hard to take.

We can hold our heads high because we are doing something for ourselves, not for the arseholes of this world who insist on putting us down.
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 8:35 am

hi rosiemka,that dip shit obviously has issues with his head that he needs to get sorted out,we are all humans and should be treated the same,and we all come in different shapes and sizes and we are all still loved,the world would be a boring place to be if we were all the same size,shape and personality,being different in size makes you still a special person as you are an individual.be strong when you come up against them,the dont have a brain or respect and heaven help their poor partners if they have one that is.dust yourself off and let it wash away,plod on to the new year it is going to get heaps better for you.
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 8:28 am

Hey

That was such a horrible thing to say, size discrimination is alive and well and very much socially acceptable because your size is seen as your fault cause by choices. He is a jerk and doesn't deserve your time but I have been there and it's not easily dismissed. Try not to take on what he has said and take care of yourself
I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! 217555

Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 8:11 am

Rosie, he doesn't sound nice. Personally, I think he would have said something horrible anyway. ie 'stupid bitch, woman, mole'. Some people are just terrible people and will use any negative comment to make someone feel bad and big note himself.

I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! 217555
Back to top Go down
Rosiemka

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 7:48 am

This afternoon I was exiting a shopping centre car park. A guy in a Land Rover who was at a give way started to turn right across my path. I tooted my horn and stopped and let him go. A few metres on we were then both stopped at boom gates next to each other to exit the carpark. He lowered his window and started yelling at me 'you stupid fat b....'
God I felt awful and that feeling has stayed with me all afternoon, as much as I know that he is obviously not a nice man and I should just dismiss him from my mind, it's still there emotionally. Why do people have to be so unpleasant and why do people call other people fat as a way of denigrating them? Why is it even relevant whether I'm fat or not? Why do the words stupid and fat go together? He wouldn't have said you stupid blue eyed/red haired/ caucasian b....' would he? I hate the social stigma of it! Seems like it's still socially acceptable to comment on/ make fun of/ insult someone/ judge someone on the basis of them being fat. I think that's a very sad thing...

I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! 595690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!   I got called a stupid fat b.... today!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got called a stupid fat b.... today!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: