3 posters
AuthorMessage
healty

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-06-11

bypass in NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: bypass in NZ   bypass in NZ EmptySun 11 Jun 2017, 7:32 am

I am waiting on my folding recumbent bike. FedEx has it, they just can't make it to my door with all the snow in our subdivision. After I get it, I may be able to burn some calories to help. I think right now, I am almost eating at a maintenance level of calories and I really don't want to drop any lower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beautyring.info/
Petil
Petil

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-09-10

bypass in NZ Empty
PostSubject: petil   bypass in NZ EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 12:55 am

hi fightingthefat,

It was so nice reading your diary, I am having my op on the 5th nov, but am having afew heart issues at the moment, i see the cargio team on friday to do the stress test and also an ecogram. the see the surgeon again on the 16th Oct, so keeping my fingers crossed all goes well.

It is good to hear from someome who has been through it, and onto the food stage, as have been abit worryed about what to do at that stage.

I will keep poping in to see how you are doing, and by the way well done girl you must be very proud...

i will be way for the new week and ahalf, as am looking after our daughters lifestyle block,so will be feed calves and horses, so that shod get be abit fitter.

regards petil.
Back to top Go down
FightTheFat
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-04-10

bypass in NZ Empty
PostSubject: bypass in NZ   bypass in NZ EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 9:45 am

Anyone have any advice on the bypass in NZ (Hamilton area) surgeon suggestions, costs etc.

I am.asking for a friend
Back to top Go down
http://fightingthefat2012.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

bypass in NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: bypass in NZ   bypass in NZ Empty

Back to top Go down

bypass in NZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Sleevers Around the World :: Global Sleevers :: Sleevers New Zealand-
Jump to: