3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Obese and Snoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obese and Snoring   Obese and Snoring EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 4:28 am

Hey Iluvchooks,

My honey isnt overweight at all.....but snores like a road train derailing some nights.......other nights he snuffles - which for me is just as much an awakening experience as the snoring..............anyhoo....Applesauce has given quite good advice.....but in the meantime try the nose strips............they worked for my derailed train...........not a purrrrrrfectly silent result...but a major improvement !

Im now an insomniac
Hugs
Bella :))
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Obese and Snoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obese and Snoring   Obese and Snoring EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:38 am

Honestly if you are feeling tired from it sounds more like sleep apnea. Nothing but the weight coming off will help byond one of those big ass breathing machines at night. Have you thought of doing optifast for a couple of months and dropping 10kg, I know difficult but if it is just 10kg your trigger it would more than likely help.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Iluvchooks

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Obese and Snoring Empty
PostSubject: Obese and Snoring   Obese and Snoring EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:42 am

Anyone got any advice on how to stop snoring?
Ive only started snoring in the past year after rapidly putting on 10 kilos, so I know its weight related. But im about 12 months away from sleeving so the weight wont be coming down for a while. Do any of those over the counter snoring aids help? Im tired all day because I wake myself up frequently with a loud snort or from an elbow from sufferring hubby! ( how sexy, an obese snoring bedpartner!!!)
Boggled

I yearn for a good solid nights sleep and a bright fresh caffeine free day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obese and Snoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obese and Snoring   Obese and Snoring Empty

Back to top Go down

Obese and Snoring
Page 1 of 1