Synna
Part of the furniture
Synna

Female
Number of posts : 436
Location : That twilight space between sleep and consciousness
Registration date : 2010-08-23

When did your hunger/appetite return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did your hunger/appetite return?   When did your hunger/appetite return? EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 10:57 pm

The sensation of hunger came back for me about three months in. It can be pretty random. Some days I feel it a lot. Other days, no feelings of hunger at all.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: When did your hunger/appetite return?   When did your hunger/appetite return? EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 9:49 pm

Everyone is different here.

I am nearly 3 years out and never get hungry.
Back to top Go down
sarbear
sarbear

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: When did your hunger/appetite return?   When did your hunger/appetite return? EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 10:23 am

Hi I was sleeved on 27 th July and am hungrey all the time really starting to get worried trying every thing to curve it. See Doc Friday will c what he has to say
Back to top Go down
Blackchook
Blackchook

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: When did your hunger/appetite return?   When did your hunger/appetite return? EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 9:35 am

Hey Sleevers

Around what month did you find your appetite coming back?

My surgeon said that because the ghrelin is found in the part of the stomach that was cut out it would be about a year before I would start to feel hungry agin, But I am 3 months out and am starting to notice my appetite is starting to return.

I am still doing very well and not eating big portions at all but just want to see how different it is for everyone with the hunger.

Cheers
Brooke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did your hunger/appetite return?   When did your hunger/appetite return? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did your hunger/appetite return?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: