AuthorMessage
MissMelly
Part of the furniture
MissMelly

Female
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?    Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?  EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 10:54 pm

Hi Mammabear,

I had my sleeve done at st George private and had to pay the surgeon about 2 weeks prior to surgery, then the anesthetist about 1 week before,this office were supposed to ring me and didn't so I rang them as I didn't want to turn up and have them say no sleeve for you. Then I paid my excess at the hospital on the morning of my surgery about $300. Good luck with your surgery not long to go, just the dreaded opti fast.

Melissa
Back to top Go down
mammabear

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?  Empty
PostSubject: Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?    Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?  EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

Hi all :)
I saw my dr on friday and his booked me in for 11th sept. he told me a lady from his office will ring me monday (today) and confirm and he'll see me on the 11th. I have to start optifast 2 weeks before and im only allowed optifast. No other food. Im to have either the shake, bars or soups plus water for 2 weeks.
Other then that. Thats all i know.
When am i meant to pay the fees or pay the aneasthesis (however you spell it lol) im a lil confussed. I have private health so at some stage ill need to pay my excess.
Can anyone help????
Back to top Go down

Book in,,,,,,,,, but whats next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: