Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bindi78

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?   Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 2:27 pm

holey bloody dooley I am hungry!!
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?   Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 7:40 am

That made me smile Trishah because it is so true soup and jelly isn't that bad compared to just liquids!! Ahhh memories.......all this to look forward too. I have felt like well I am putting on weight so i will get the sleeve but didn't feel that same motivation I did before I got the band, but wow now I do, feel so motivated prepared to work harder than ever would love to get the weight off as soon as possible as i am dying to get the excess skin removed!! (From my stomach) Good to have goal, keeps me motivated Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? 369315
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?   Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:49 am

This pre stage is filled with loads of different emotions.. its a bit of a roller coaster ride.

I did mostly bars as well, Im not huge on the optifast shakes but dont mind the bars. I hated the opti soups. I made soup out of the free veg we were allowed and with that and diet jelly I survived nicely.

2 weeks feels like forever but it will go fast and in the post op stage you will wish it back while your on the liquids.

good luck
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female

PostSubject: Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?   Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:43 am

Just an update today i have started the dreaded optislim well I am a bit naughty because i can't physically drink shakes so I am doing the soup and bar replacement meals so basically starving myself!! As long as I drop a bit of weight I will be fine, before getting the band I had already lost quite a few kilos in the 2 weeks before the op I think I actually gained I had a few last feasts yes very naughty!! (but i was still lighter than when the doc saw me lucky for me!! I have just finished a liver detox as well, so here goes again. I have the husbands 40th on the 30th of june so I might have some BBQ and nibbles there but no alcohol which is a bit of a bummer but I guess that is just a small sacrifice to make!!

No doubt the next 2 weeks will fly bring it on woo hoo!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?   Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means? Empty

Back to top Go down

Two weeks 2 go, so u know what that means?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: