Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 12:05 pm

yay it worked!
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 11:58 am

Thanks Trishah lets see if it works lol
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:43 am

if you click on my ticker it will take you to the site I got mine from ...if you like others then just click on theirs... you can design your own once you get there... then follow the promts and copy the url and paste it into the signature section in your profile... make sure you have all the allow boxes ticked in the yes part under preferences and signature Bbcode.. html code etc.
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:33 am

You are awesome Trishah that has made me feel so good you have know Idea, thanks again :) how do you get your little weight loss ticker thingy I like it good motivator ;)
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:29 am

Much luck wished to you sweetie... It will work for you with out a doubt.

I went from over 135 to 63 then back up to 90 on band removal now I am going down, I was so convinced it would not work for me that I was happy if it just stopped the weight going up and put me in maintance.

But here I am and its on the way down and with out much effort at all and I can eat all the foods the band turned away. I am much healthier ..my hair is thicker and my eyelashes are longer (dont know whats with the last one) but anyway I am content.

Loss is slow but I expect that as I am a low BMI and having a band previously does predispose us to a slower loss....but hey anything is better than regain I say!

Ask away we are all here for you
Back to top Go down
bindi78

Female

PostSubject: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:13 am

Hi Fellow Banders to Sleevers and prospective sleevers,

Have my op date very excited not nervous I just pray it works and i can get this weight i have gained since band removal off. I am exercising hard preparing for op trying to get a few kilos off, which I have struggled to do since band removal seems my body just stores everything.

I was in a bad way before band removal went from 160kilos to 68kilos and very malnourished bugger it!! so off the band went and on the weight came :(

So wish me luck folks will keep you informed of my progress and probably ask for advise along the way??

Bindi :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!   3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!! Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd of July is D-day, getting excited now, bring it on!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: