Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brendalp

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-04

How would you compare Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you compare   How would you compare EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 11:27 pm

I have not had the sleeve surgery yet but have had my gallbladder out. If you are having attacks and they have recommended it be removed I would have it removed because if you have an attack and they have to do emergency surgery it may be worse also you could have issues with infections.

I did not find the recovery from my GB surgery to be that bad the worse was from the gas.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: How would you compare   How would you compare EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 11:23 pm

My daughter in law ended up with it affecting her pancreous,sorry spelling not right, but was very sick.
Back to top Go down
Suzie

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Gallbladder issues   How would you compare EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

Hi, I had my gallbladder out prior to the sleeve.I was not given a choice I was told that it had to come out asap. However, I do have a close friend who ignored symptoms and advice and ended up on life support . He became septic. He was lucky enough to survive but only after months in hospital. He lost all his toes and 1/2 of one foot. He has had a year of rehab and now is still in loads of pain and is unable to work for long periods. He really was lucky to survive. Some days I think he wishes he didn't. All that from a gall bladder that got infected! Who would have thought.
Suzie
Back to top Go down
alice.r
alice.r

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: How would you compare   How would you compare EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 11:30 am

have you had your gall bladder out? how would you compare the immediate post-op pain and recovery to the sleeve surgery? how long off work?

Last edited by alice.r on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you compare   How would you compare Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you compare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: