Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XL2S
Part of the furniture
XL2S

Female
Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:59 am

Hello Carolyn

how are you, you would be freshly done, hope it all went well for you!

I don't get on here very much but I will pm you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 12:18 am

Hi XL2S,

I am excited! not long to go now until surgery. It's a shame you can't make this weekend. Hopefully see you next time and I will be freshly sleeved.

Take care

Carolyn
Back to top Go down
XL2S
Part of the furniture
XL2S

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 8:29 am

Hello Afterglow how are you?
I won't be able to make it on Saturday have a birthday party and a christening. But an exercise catch up sounds great.

Strawberrychick
My kids will be at school, so I can meet up with you on Wednesdays. I will pm you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 5:10 am

Perhaps we could have a Southsiders exercise catchup alternate fortnights to the coffee catchup. Lets raise this Saturday .
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:31 pm

That's a pain, maybe we could do a nice big walk on Wednesdays though? You bring the kids if you like and I'll bring the dog :)
Back to top Go down
XL2S
Part of the furniture
XL2S

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:29 pm

hello!

thought that would be the case I have two young kids so early mornings are out and so are evenings. Wednesdays are good though.
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

Hi S!! I work fulltime hours during the week except on Wednesdays at the moment; so early mornings, evenings, Wednesdays and weekends are good for me. What do you think?

Hope you're well xx
Back to top Go down
XL2S
Part of the furniture
XL2S

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 10:58 am

Strawberrychic, when were you thinking of exercising?
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 3:45 am

Thanks anyway Hayley. So far we have three people keen to exercise in WA, NSW and Qld - one day we will all find a buddy in the same state I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 3:39 am

Brisbane is a bit of a hike for me too but I would love an exercise buddy! Hope you find someone.

Good luck
JH
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 3:15 am

Just bumping this post - I'm still so keen to find an exercise buddy in Brisbane! Is anyone keen?
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 12:53 pm

Lol yes I don't quite think I can drive that far and meet you in the middle of the Nullabor!! But thanks for the good intent anyway :) I really hope I can find someone too!
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 12:52 pm

I would be happy to join you, but I think the hubby would not be too happy with me moving to BrisVegas. (I am in WA) lol

Seriously though, I hope you can find someone to exercise with. It makes it more enjoyable to have someone to share the pain with...
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female

PostSubject: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 12:40 pm

Hi everyone

I would love to find an exercise buddy in Brisbane - is anyone keen? If so I would love to hear from you. I'd be keen for walking, the gym or pool sessions such as aqua aerobics. I'm hoping to find an exercise buddy so we can keep each other motivated and on track.

I'm on the inner city southside but happy to drive to meet up somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?   Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone keen for an exercise buddy in Brisbane?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Exercise-
Jump to: