AuthorMessage
Hannah
Part of the furniture
Hannah

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Newbie from Gold Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Gold Coast   Newbie from Gold Coast EmptySun 20 May 2012, 5:18 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I was sleeved by Dr Greg Nolan in Oct 2010, he is a great surgeon. I did a lot of research before deciding to go with him. I have just had a follow up appointment and see him yearly.
Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Take Care
Christa
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Gold Coast   Newbie from Gold Coast EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 10:49 pm

Finding the right surgeon is so important. Do heaps of research and ask questions. There is a thread that has a lot of surgeons listed and peoples experiences with them. Maybe have a look at that.
Back to top Go down
skinnygal

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Gold Coast   Newbie from Gold Coast EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 11:57 am

Thanks Kate. Can't wait to get going with it all.

Just have to find a good surgeon on the Gold Coast. Looked at one so far but his aftercare is really average. Everyone else here seems to have regular visits so I will keep searching.

Can't wait till summer and I can go to the beach with the kids.....something I avoid at the moment.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Gold Coast   Newbie from Gold Coast EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 6:52 am

Hi Skinnygal and welcome to the forum. You will love the sleeve as we all do and you will love this forum. Loads of information and great advice from everyone. Your kids will thank you for it. Good luck with everything.

Kate
Back to top Go down
skinnygal

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Newbie from Gold Coast   Newbie from Gold Coast EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 3:49 am

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to come on and introduce myself. I've been following this board for a while and have decided the sleeve is for me.

I've got about 50kg to lose..... hubby is behind me and my children just know that mummy is going to be a skinny mummy soon. Yeah!!!!

Hope to "see" more of you all.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Gold Coast   Newbie from Gold Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Gold Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: