2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachelMary
RachelMary

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-04-01

My briefing after a pain free surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My briefing after a pain free surgery    My briefing after a pain free surgery  EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 2:37 pm

** Just saw that you were done at the end of April - you are welcome to pop in to our May site though :-)
Back to top Go down
RachelMary
RachelMary

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My briefing after a pain free surgery    My briefing after a pain free surgery  EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 2:36 pm

BigKrash wrote:
Obviously im new to the site just wanted to share my experience with the sleeve thus far. Operation went well up and about the next day...no issues. I did not suffer any pain what so ever which i found quite odd as i was prepared to be mostly bed ridden and in some agony for a couple of weeks, however i was up and about visiting friends and family it crossed my mind that it felt as though the surgeons had tricked me but that thought got discarded quickly after having sips of water. I can only put my amazing recovery down to the preparation work i put ahead prior to my op. Which was a very heavy weight training regime for 6 months. If anyone is interested in the finer details of what i did then please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help. ...so im counting down the weeks before i can hit the gym again...its kinda driving me nuts.

Be kool and God Bless you :)
Good on you. I am a fellow Kiwi but live in Aussie and was sleeved on the 2nd of May. Pop on in to say Hi at the monthly sleevers site - we are all in there sharing stories and encouraging others. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
BigKrash
BigKrash

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: My briefing after a pain free surgery    My briefing after a pain free surgery  EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 3:56 am

Obviously im new to the site just wanted to share my experience with the sleeve thus far. Operation went well up and about the next day...no issues. I did not suffer any pain what so ever which i found quite odd as i was prepared to be mostly bed ridden and in some agony for a couple of weeks, however i was up and about visiting friends and family it crossed my mind that it felt as though the surgeons had tricked me but that thought got discarded quickly after having sips of water. I can only put my amazing recovery down to the preparation work i put ahead prior to my op. Which was a very heavy weight training regime for 6 months. If anyone is interested in the finer details of what i did then please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help. ...so im counting down the weeks before i can hit the gym again...its kinda driving me nuts.

Be kool and God Bless you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My briefing after a pain free surgery    My briefing after a pain free surgery  Empty

Back to top Go down

My briefing after a pain free surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Sleevers Around the World :: Global Sleevers :: Sleevers New Zealand-
Jump to: