AuthorMessage
mj78
mj78

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 12:45 pm

I don't know about the healing benefits but I really like the taste, it reminds me of eating grapes. I always use aloe vera gel for sun burn with great results so am excited to think i can drink the juice with health benefits!
Back to top Go down
Bex
Part of the furniture
Bex

Female
Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 1:27 am

I will have to go buy some and taste it, Im such a fussy biatch it will be interesting to see if I can get it down..... Thanks for the input Trishah :):)
Back to top Go down

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 1:12 am

oh I wouldnt dismiss it as a healing product... do your research. Just for me it didnt help the problem with back up....so there for could not justify chugging it down when it made me gag.

A friend of mine swears by it for reflux... didnt help me there either but I had a band....and she likes the taste... mind you a splash of vodka and some ice would prob helpAloe Vera 65317
Back to top Go down
Bex
Part of the furniture
Bex

Female

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 1:09 am

Tasted like what it is supposed to relieve haha Ah well hopefully its better on the face then :):)
Back to top Go down

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:56 am

I tried it once for constipation as it is touted as an excellent help in that area....didnt work and tasted like.... well I didnt like it.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Part of the furniture
Bex

Female

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:55 am

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has tried drinking aloe vera after surgery to aid in healing, Im not being sleeved until August but Ive been using it on my face to try and get rid of some fine lines (Ive got wrinkles fat god knows what my face will look like skinny!!) anyway when looking it up on google apparently its good for the digestive system ulcers ect so I thought Id ask and see if anyone has any first hand experience :):)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloe Vera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloe Vera   Aloe Vera Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloe Vera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: