Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Sunshine coast newbie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine coast newbie    Sunshine coast newbie  EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 4:36 am

Hi Brizzylizzy and welcome to the forum. I haven't had a band but I do LOVE my sleeve. I was sleeved about 7 1/2 months ago and don't regret it for one second. There is quite a lot of discussion and info on here about going from band to sleeve it might pay to read that. Good luck with your appointment.

Kate
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine coast newbie    Sunshine coast newbie  EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:17 am

Thank you! It really DOES work. I have struggled for years, dieting, losing 15 kg, and stacking it back on, plus 5 kg. I KNOW how to lose weight, I KNOW how to diet, but after a few months of dieting, I start to slip back into old habits, and before I know it, I am fat again. This is a roller coaster pattern that happens with obese people. The only REALLY sure way to stay thin FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE is surgery.

I thank the angels every day that I was given this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
BrizzyLizzy

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine coast newbie    Sunshine coast newbie  EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 1:01 pm

Was just looking through your photos - amazing, just amazing!! Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine coast newbie    Sunshine coast newbie  EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:51 pm

I was sleeved at around your weight about a year ago. Best thing I ever did! Check out my gallery. Good luck with your appointment and welcome to the forum!

Hello
Back to top Go down
BrizzyLizzy

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Sunshine coast newbie    Sunshine coast newbie  EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:32 pm

Sunshine coast newbie  725676 Hi yawl, was banded in 2005, went from 106kg to 77kg (2kg from my goal) then fell pregnant (guess I have to thank my band for my daughter)... after the birth of my daughter have gradually gained weight, now back to around 96kg and very depressed about it all. Thinking band out sleeve, Have an appointment with my surgeon to discuss on the 16th. This site makes my hopeful xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine coast newbie    Sunshine coast newbie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshine coast newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: