Part of the furniture
danstar

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2012-02-23

getting closer Empty
PostSubject: getting closer   getting closer EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:29 am

Hiyall
Hope everyone is well and achieving milestones!! OMG i am so excited!
i think i am addicted to this forum but you guys are fantastic and it is just so informative a big thank you to you all.
Well i fly into sydney on the 19th of this month and have my first appointment at DR David Martins clinic with the dietician and physc. Then on monday 23rd i have appointment with Dr Craig Taylor , then thursday 26th i see Dr David Martin.
I decided to see both surgeons whilst im there to see whom i like best and what dates for sleeve will be available , because when i phoned Dr Martins surgery there was no mention of not being able to get done at concord after discussing it.
Needless to say i am extremelly excited !!!
Unfortunately i seem to be a bit more reckless with my eating habits at the moment ??? is it because i know the sleeve is near?? did anyone else let loose ..aaghhi dont feel good for it . getting closer 427584
Going to my GP to et my referrals written up and also going to ask for a care plan ( thanks to this forum :) my Gp is wonderful yet quite young any words on whay should be in the referral ?
Wow im getting closer and closer and yet i still want it NOW!

hugs to all
Danstar
[left]

Last edited by danstar on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : want to move to diary)
Back to top Go down

getting closer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: