Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandif

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-04-07

Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

Thanks to everyone who has wished me well...
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 10:07 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on your decision to be sleeved, its the best!

I will be in Auckland next week for a holidays. Third trip over, love it!

Good luck with your surgery.

Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... 217555 Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... 217555
Back to top Go down
ozrick33
Part of the furniture
ozrick33

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 7:37 am

I am a6 pays post op and not back to walking the dog yet. Walking is no problem but Winston is a tough dog so its bit soon yet. Congratulations ladies, please keep in touch on how you are progressing.

Here is Winston' Facebook for those interested.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/profile.php?id=100001618629429

Strawberrychick wrote:
Hi Sandif, I'm getting sleeved on 16 April too! I've also come to like exercising in the last few weeks (bizarre I know!) because I've been away at a fabulous health retreat and exercising like a madwoman. I'm like you - reluctant to stop exercising and lose momentum with it. But I'm sure the sleeve will be a remarkable thing for us both and just the start of fabulous things to come.

Best of luck over the next 9 days!! x
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydneyinsurancebroker.com.au
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 6:41 am

Hi Sandif, I'm getting sleeved on 16 April too! I've also come to like exercising in the last few weeks (bizarre I know!) because I've been away at a fabulous health retreat and exercising like a madwoman. I'm like you - reluctant to stop exercising and lose momentum with it. But I'm sure the sleeve will be a remarkable thing for us both and just the start of fabulous things to come.

Best of luck over the next 9 days!! x
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 5:14 am

9 days. cool. be gentle on yourself, you'll be back at gym before you know it

:)
Back to top Go down
sandif

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 5:08 am

Well, the count down has begun, so I thought I better jump in and say 'HI!!!"

I am an NZer living in Auckland (yes, seen the post about Sylvia Park catch ups) and am getting the sleeve op from Dr Steph Ulmer in 9 (oh my god!!) days.

The thing I am least looking forward to about the op is giving up the gym for 4-5 weeks after surgery - somewhere in the last 3 weeks, I got the fitness bug!

So far I have lost 8.8 kgs and 5 cm around my waist on Optifast... can only imagine what it will be like after the sleeve?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....   Gastric Sleeve on 16 April.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Gastric Sleeve on 16 April....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: