Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smeirly

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013, 1:34 am

Hi, just wondering if there is anyone who has had the sleeve done in Ballarat and whats has your experience been like. Im trying to decide between sleeve and band and Im just so confused :/ I would love to.get as much feedback as possible Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lindaev

Female
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 12:58 am

How are you girls travelling? Has anyone else been sleeved by Mr Deutscher?

Linda
Back to top Go down
Lindaev

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 6:38 am

Thanks

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sharlene63
Sharlene63

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 6:19 am

I am Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria 63412 sorry to hear that but I wanted to have something permanent some people say that it is not reversible but why would you want it to be I am really happy the way it is going at the moment I joined the gym feeling amazing maybe you should consider the gastric sleeve? Do you live in Ballarat? I live in Maryborough. Have a good look around this site it has so much information it is so helpful for me. Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria 217555
Back to top Go down
Lindaev

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 3:08 am

Not that well. I lost 32kgs in the first 2 years but it is making it's way back on at a rapid rate.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sharlene63
Sharlene63

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 2:57 am

Hi Linda this is the best thing I have ever done I was sleeved by Stuart Eaton with mr deutcher assisting I was done on the 10 may 2012 and I have lost 30kgs which is amazing I feel so good. How have you gone with the band hope you have a great day. Hello
Back to top Go down
Lindaev

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:53 am

I am interested to see how you ladies are getting on. I had a band with Mr Deutscher in 2006.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sharm

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

Wow Sharlene I am impressed to find someone with experience with Mr Deutcher so quickly.
I wonder if Mr Deutcher will be assisted by Mr Eaton? I wonder how many sleeves Mr Eaton has done as the surgeon with Mr Deutcher assisting? I will ask when I see him later this month. He told me himself that he was performing his first after my first meeting with him and even suggested that we could have a surgeon from Melbourne perform the surgery in Melbourne, with him assisting, if it would make me feel more comfortable. I wonder why he did not suggest Mr Eaton? Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria 697586 It doesn't matter, he has done many stomach surgeries, just not sleeves.
Difference in cost is interesting. I got a written quote in the mail as I did not ask during my appointment- I just want it done and he is my surgeon of choice. I guess the difference must be in the health fund contribution.
Anyway I wish you all the best and I will follow your journey with a lot of interest. I am very keen to see how long your wait will be to your surgery date.
Back to top Go down
Sharlene63
Sharlene63

Female

PostSubject: Getting sleeved in Ballarat   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 7:26 am

Sharm wrote:
I thought I would open a thread for Mr Deutcher. I think I will be the first to post anything as I will be the second sleeve he has done. I have had him remove my gall bladder and can say he has a lovely reassuring and interested manner about him.
I got a quote of $3700 with a bit over a thousand back from Medicare to take off this. Anaethetist is additional as is all of the meetings with his team.
His team includes a dietician that wants me to lose weight pre opti (if I was great at weight loss I wouldn't need the help of the sleeve), a doctor who goes through a bit of a physical and does an ECG, and lastly a sports physio who discusses the introduction of exercise. All very interesting so far - just need a surgery date so I can let you know more.

Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria 697586 Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria 697586

Hi Sharm I am having a gastric sleeve done very soon with mr Stuart Eaton and mr Deutcher assisting I have seen all three of their team and I was advised to loose weight by the dietician before opti have an appointment on the 17th of April to hopefully have a date for my surgery. I have been quoted $3020 not including other costs dietician physician etc. I have been overweight all of my adult life and it will be nice to loose the weight as I had a hip replacement last year and loosing the weight will help the hip last a lot longer I am 48 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sharm

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:04 pm

I thought I would open a thread for Mr Deutcher. I think I will be the first to post anything as I will be the second sleeve he has done. I have had him remove my gall bladder and can say he has a lovely reassuring and interested manner about him.
I got a quote of $3700 with a bit over a thousand back from Medicare to take off this. Anaethetist is additional as is all of the meetings with his team.
His team includes a dietician that wants me to lose weight pre opti (if I was great at weight loss I wouldn't need the help of the sleeve), a doctor who goes through a bit of a physical and does an ECG, and lastly a sports physio who discusses the introduction of exercise. All very interesting so far - just need a surgery date so I can let you know more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria   Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr David Deutcher - Central Victoria
Page 1 of 1