Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taname
Taname

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-01-30

Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??   Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:04 am

Hi Kate

I faxed my application 6 Feb, acknowledgement letter sent 10 Feb stated that they aim to assess applications within 10 working days of receiving them. In busy times, it can take up to 30 working days. Approval letter received 22 Feb. Once I received my approval letter I sent it off to my super along with the forms they required and the money was in my bank by 6 Mar.

Here's hoping they turn your application around as quickly.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
kate0083
kate0083

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??   Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:23 am

Hi Taname,

thanks for your post,... i finally sent mine off on Friday so fingers crossed :)

how long did the approval take for you ?

Kate
Back to top Go down
Taname
Taname

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??   Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Hi Kate

I applied to access my super early and it was approved without a problem. A friend of mine also drew against super to have her op done and it was approved without issue.

It depends on your personal situation though. For me, my financial situation (five credit cards, three personal loans and no savings) proved beyond a doubt that I couldn't afford to pay for the op and borrowing was going to be a problem with so much debt.

Good luck with your application, fingers crossed that it gets approved.
Back to top Go down
kate0083
kate0083

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??   Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 1:45 am

Hi all,

I am filling out all the paperwork to try and access my super through Sunsuper. I have been reading the posts in relation to accessing Super early. Sunsuper dont have any problems with me accessing my super i guess its up to the DHA to approvie. I am so worried and starting to get really disheartened if my applicaiton is going to be approved.

My husband and i really cant afford to take out another loan to have this operation and if they deny me i am so worried i wont be able to have the operation.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS and am needing to have this surgery to help me get healthier... so i dont end up with diabetes... am on the verge of getting it :(

Does anyone have any tips in relation to filling out the forms and any ideas on how to cross my t's and dot my i's???

look forward to hearing from you all

Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? 595690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??   Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried to access through Sunsuper and the response from DHA??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: