Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Another Newbie from Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie from Adelaide   Another Newbie from Adelaide EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

Hi Nicky and welcome.

As Kate has mentioned loads of info and plenty of people on here who have gone from band to sleeve.

Wishing you all the best.

Another Newbie from Adelaide 217555
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie from Adelaide   Another Newbie from Adelaide EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

Hi Nicky and welcome to the forum. There is loads of info and heaps of people here that have gone from band to sleeve. There is a thread that is called exactly that and in your case would be good to read. Any questions that you can't find the answer to just ask away and someone will be able to help you. Good luck on your journey.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Nicky63
Part of the furniture
Nicky63

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2012-03-09

PostSubject: Another Newbie from Adelaide   Another Newbie from Adelaide EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 12:10 pm

Hi All,

I'm Nicky from Adelaide. Have only just found your forum and I'm so glad I did. I have been banded for 7 years and my body has started to reject my port after having a tummy tuck.

Found out today that my port has moved toward my tummy tuck scar a whole 10cm from its original site.
Band surgeon is recommending a sleeve, so I am going through a whole gammit of mixed emotions at the moment. Apart from the surgery I am so scared of putting the weight back on that I have lost (36kg).
It's so hard for people who haven't been in this type of situation to understand the fears that go along with this type of surgery and fear of gaining weight.
I look forward to reading through the forum especially info relating to bandsters becoming sleeved and also contributing anyway I can.

Cheers for now

Nicky Another Newbie from Adelaide 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie from Adelaide   Another Newbie from Adelaide Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie from Adelaide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: