3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered   Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 5:33 am

I forgot you posted in here too :)
Back to top Go down
nbric

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-16

PostSubject: Bariatric surgery lecture podcasts   Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:33 am

Fantastic thanks for doing this. Much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered   Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:32 am

I've posted these on Natalie's behalf as she can't post links yet:

Vodcast Playback:http://content.lecture.unimelb.edu.au:8080/ess/echo/presentation/304d8861-3705-4cbd-8844-1073d16498e5/media.m4v
Podcast Playback:http://content.lecture.unimelb.edu.au:8080/ess/echo/presentation/304d8861-3705-4cbd-8844-1073d16498e5/media.mp3
Back to top Go down
nbric

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-16

PostSubject: PODCAST Bariatric (weight loss) surgery: your questions answered    Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 3:19 am

Hi there,

Thanks for spreading the word about this lecture. For those who missed it you can email me and I will send you the link to both the video and podcast.

When you have a look/hear it make sure not to miss the last 10-15 minutes when Comedian Em O'Loughlin gives us an insight into how bariatric surgery saved her life. Very inspirational.

I am unable to post external links or emails here for the next 7 days so copy and paste the title of the lecture "Bariatric (weight loss) surgery: your questions answered" into Google and numerous pages will come up that give you my details.

Cheers Nicky
Back to top Go down
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered   Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

Hi Nessa,

Im bummed I can't make it either, but Mr Ahmad Aly is doing my surgery in May and Karen is the psych on his team. I met with Fiona Sammut (the team dietician) today, she was unreal. Super informative and supportive.

If anyone can go, do it! I'm sure it will be well worth it. Everytime I leave the office for these pre-op appointments I feel like i'm armed with knowledge and know I have the support of that whole team. Highly reccommend the Darebin Weight Loss Surgery.

If anyone goes please let us know how it is!! :)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered   Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 11:15 pm

I don't know where else to post this, but feel free to move it to wherever.

I work in a hospital and found one of these flyers lying around, so naturally I took it LOL.

http://www.research.mdhs.unimelb.edu.au/event/bariatric-surgery-public-lecture

The lecture is open to the general public. I would love to go, but going from the Western suburbs of Melbourne into the city during peak hour would not be worth it. Plus I don't want to run into a doctor from work...awkard.

If anyone is interested in going, I think you have to RSVP and if you do go, please report back to us.

I wish they had a webcast of the lecture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered   Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Lecture: Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery: Your Questions Answered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: