PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

New clothes while dropping sizes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clothes while dropping sizes   New clothes while dropping sizes EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:45 pm

If you need to try on clothes before buying, I am a massive fan of the Salvo's stores, the St Vinnies stores and similar second hand stores.

You can get pants for like $7 and sometimes they have not ever been worn.

You do move through the clothes sizes so fast so its great to have some ideas for cheaper clothes.

I also try and pay it forward, ask friends to pass on clothes they dont want/ wear anymore - and then I pass them on when Im done.

Great ideas!
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: internet shopping   New clothes while dropping sizes EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:57 am

Hi

I have purchased most of my new work clothes from

http://www.onestopplus.com/Plus-Size-Clothing.aspx?DeptId=11542&affiliate_id=020&affiliate_location_id=01&WT.srch=1&mid=85743474

I only buy from the clearance area, postage is reasonable about $15 for three items and sizing is true to the measurements provided and best of all the US season is opposite to ours so I am purchasing at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
mum of four (bec)
Part of the furniture
mum of four (bec)

Female
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New clothes while dropping sizes   New clothes while dropping sizes EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

Thank you, just put in an order. Great quality clothes! New clothes while dropping sizes 618285
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New clothes while dropping sizes   New clothes while dropping sizes EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

Your welcome

Yes good clothes, they usually do one every month if that helps, but if i like something I just orderit in the size lower and by the time it gets here i will be ready ;)

so if you have a friend who wants some too - maybe share the postage
Back to top Go down
mandi5508
Part of the furniture
mandi5508

Female
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: New clothes while dropping sizes   New clothes while dropping sizes EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:40 am

Great website and very reasonable if not cheap prices for what looks like good quality.

Thanks for sharing, I have saved it into my favourites for when I need smaller sizes.
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: New clothes while dropping sizes   New clothes while dropping sizes EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:51 am

I am not sure if this is ok or not (hoping moderators will let me know if not)

http://www.undercoverwear.com.au/home/our-fashion/clearance-sale?utm_campaign=cw:from5&utm_medium=email&utm_source=contact#

But I know that while we go through the sizes we dont want to spend a fortune. I am used to be an UCW sales rep so i get the emails of the "sales".

So I have attached the link for you all if you want to grab some In between sizes.

This gets delivered to your door. Sizes are true to form.

Use consultant code (not mine but a lady who had this operation many years ago)4006737

If you have questions let me know :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clothes while dropping sizes   New clothes while dropping sizes Empty

Back to top Go down

New clothes while dropping sizes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: