AuthorMessage
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC Empty
PostSubject: Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC   Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:24 am

Hi everyone,

Has anyone been sleeved at Warringal? Any thoughts, observations etc?!

Sleeve booked for 9 May.... not long now!!! :)

Ta, Claire
Back to top Go down
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female

PostSubject: Re: Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC   Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 6:06 am

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought i would update for those researching!!

Warringal was great... staff were awesome, I had a private room with ensuite and Foxtel! hehe!!

Not one complaint :)
Back to top Go down
Jewels (jahwilyah)
Jewels (jahwilyah)

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC   Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 5:01 am

I have heard great things about that surgeon. I had one of his co workers, Ian Michelle. He was great too. You and I are only a few days apart in our ops but I had mine at the austin, publicly. How are you feeling now?

Back to top Go down
clairedebear
Part of the furniture
clairedebear

Female

PostSubject: Re: Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC   Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 11:01 am

Hi Jahwilyah,

Congrats on your entry to the sleeve world!!

Yea, Ahmad was amazing and i've heard great things about Ian also. I feel great now, day 1 on puree! Will be onwards and upwards from here! I have tolerated everything i've tried so far, pretty happy! I only eat quite small amounts but the weight loss has been quite good and i feel satisfied so all in all exactly what i was hoping for. Obviously have some good n bad days but baby steps for now!

How are you doing? Coping well? When was your op? I hope everything is going to plan!! Do you live out this way? All the best!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC   Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC Empty

Back to top Go down

Warringal Private, Heidelberg VIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: