Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-11-12

did you miss me?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you miss me??   did you miss me?? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:12 am

Keep at it loves!!!!!! I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

did you miss me?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you miss me??   did you miss me?? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:28 am

30kgs in less than 10 weeks!?!?!?

HOLY PLUCKADUCK!

Well done to you Mama! I will be happy if I make at least 1/2 of that by my 10 weeks! did you miss me?? 446871
Back to top Go down
Minx
Minx

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-31

did you miss me?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you miss me??   did you miss me?? EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:19 pm

Hello Mama...!
Yes I missed you... I love reading you posts, and I just have to say Way To Go on your weight loss!!! I am a couple of weeks behind you and am so p...d off I am stalled at 200 grams before I reach my 20 kgs gone, so for you to be at 30 is fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!!! did you miss me?? 878453 did you miss me?? 446871 kiss

Kim
Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-11-12

did you miss me?? Empty
PostSubject: did you miss me??   did you miss me?? EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:21 pm

Hi darlings!!

Did you miss your resident fart of the furniture? I have missed you all very much!!!!

Ive been on a massive journey and can hardly believe that this coming monday will be ten weeks since surgery!!! I am doing really well but am on such a rollercoaster at the moment.

So, i started this journey at 115ish give or take preopti. I am currently weighing in at 78.9!! I am rapt to have broken the 30kg mark!! Ive gone from a size 24 to a size 14. I cant believe i can shop in "normal" stores and have given away over ten trash.bags of clothes!!!! Argh!

Food wise i still cant eat much but not having any issues with variety or keeping any particular foods down, though i do tend to stick to the same foods. Thought of you all the other day with weird places to lose weight; in the nose!! My nose piercing keeps falling out!!!! Everytime it does i laugh and think of you all.

Its more been a spiritual journey for me and a psychological one. One thing i would HIGHLY recommend for everyone is continued counselling for at least the first six months, even if you dont think you need it. There is a reason each and every one of us have suffered with obesity and i would dare say that the majority (if not all) are psychological factors. The risk we face is swapping one addiction for another once you are sleeved and are physically unable to punish yourself with food. This is purely just my opinion but after four years of research and hundreds.of hours with you all it seems (and certainly in my experience) that ongoing psychological support is key for true healing.

I love you all so much, don't forget it. did you miss me?? 369315 did you miss me?? 369315 did you miss me?? 369315
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

did you miss me?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you miss me??   did you miss me?? Empty

Back to top Go down

did you miss me??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: