lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Where are you stretch marks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 3:36 pm

I think we are all different, our skin is different (colour, tone, dry, oily etc). I am experimenting with dermal rollers at the moment. Because I am little in height and my body has been stretched so much, loose skin is going too appear. I will investigating all types of procedures, bodytite sounds good. I think though I may need nipping and tucking. I figure if I am catching this train I might as well ride it to the lost stop, whatever that or what may be
Back to top Go down
Sara (New-Day)
Sara (New-Day)

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: It might be easier to ask where DON'T I have stretchmarks...   Where are you stretch marks? EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

Inside of upper arm, stomach (lower and stretching well above my belly button), inner and outer thigh, back of the top of my calves, hips, a few on my boobs, butt....

*sigh* I haven't even had kids, but I swear I couldn't have more stretchmarks if I tried.

I am concerned about loose skin after I lose the weight but I am trying to prepare myself for it!

None of the creams or oils I have used made any difference. It's more the damage (actual irrevesible stretching) of the skin that concerns me. The actual marks have all faded to silver.
Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:27 am

Very fine ones on my hips and silvery ones on my boobs xx
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 5:06 am

Belly and boobs. that where mine are.

I only used to have the stretch marks on the lower abdomen until I fell pregnant with my first and he pushed out the upper abdo so I ended up with the stretch marks there too! Baby number 2 just extended them a fraction. The ones on the boobs came from developing them big and fast when I hit early puberty (such an embarrasing time!)

I really, really don't want another operation unless necessary. But I am open to some lesser invasive treatments such as laser skin tightening and might consider the bodytite as well down the track. Going to get the veins on my legs zapped too. My poor legs look like a poorly planned city roadmap from all the varicose veins!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:25 am

Never got them, even after having twins!

I hear they fade though. Rosehip oil is supposed to be amazing! I use bio oil to fade my surgery scars, and it works well too.
Back to top Go down
Ginka
Part of the furniture
Ginka

Female
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012, 1:39 am

lin1970 wrote:
for me it will be a case of where I dont have them lol. mine are mainly pale but im sure will show up more after surgery. I am also prepared for nip/tucks and even some body tite if I can use it. Whats the diff between a boob lift and boob job?

I am putting money aside. I believe they like to wait about 2 yrs after sleeve.

I am not in a relationship at present, I would like to get married again but I am not ready. I want to feel better about myself. I also want to be able to be carried 'over the threshold'. My hubby (he's passed on over 5 yrs ago), he did 'carry' me but it wasn't like in the movies or how my other friends did. Might sound vain but Id like to be able to fit into some lingerie I cant fit anymore but I kept.

Not sure why I am an expert in this but:

Boob lift is when they keep current tissue, remove excess skin, re-aligning nipple, to reshape sagging breasts.

Boob job is when they insert implants. Sometimes this may also include a Boob lift.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 2:58 am

for me it will be a case of where I dont have them lol. mine are mainly pale but im sure will show up more after surgery. I am also prepared for nip/tucks and even some body tite if I can use it. Whats the diff between a boob lift and boob job?

I am putting money aside. I believe they like to wait about 2 yrs after sleeve.

I am not in a relationship at present, I would like to get married again but I am not ready. I want to feel better about myself. I also want to be able to be carried 'over the threshold'. My hubby (he's passed on over 5 yrs ago), he did 'carry' me but it wasn't like in the movies or how my other friends did. Might sound vain but Id like to be able to fit into some lingerie I cant fit anymore but I kept.
Back to top Go down
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 2:35 am

Ohh dear where do i start lol

I was a size 12 when i met my husband 21 years ago, about 63kg, my stretch marks came strictly from my first pregnancy, i gained over 30kgs, the day i had her i was 99kg...i all went pear shaped about 29 weeks, i gained about 15kgs in a month, with a medical condition, i had way too much fluid in the uterus, when i had her i flooded the delivery room, it was quite funny now but at the time, i felt like a dam had broken and my insides were washed out lol

My belly is a "ROAD MAP THAT LEADS TO NO WHERE" i have stretch marks on:

Belly, inside of my arms/arm pits, inner thighs, butt and hips....they are all faded, silver/white in colour, i never got any new marks with any of my other pregnancies as i think my body was stretched out with the first lol

Ive noticed my thighs are the worse for the stretch marks, the skin is now wrinkly probably because there is no fat there anymore lol

I never used any creams or oils, i have tried but never notice a big difference....
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptySat 28 Jan 2012, 2:36 am

I have stretch marks on my boobs, the inside of the top of my arms, my tummy, hips & top of my legs...

They haven't changed since losing weight...

Some are a bit more prominent now, but nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Autumncurl
Autumncurl

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:15 pm

and how have they gone with weightloss?

For example i have them in so many place..i was very thin and put on a lot of weight very fast..so i have them on my inside elbows, under my armpits,back of my shoulder near my armpit, backs of knees and in the more normal other places.
Im concerned if i loose weight off the "joint" places i will get weird baggy skin?

I prepared to have to have my kitchen lady arms, tummy tuck, and my beloved boobs Where are you stretch marks? 2329 fixed, but is there other places people have had a problem with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you stretch marks?   Where are you stretch marks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you stretch marks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: