8 posters
AuthorMessage
markymark61
markymark61

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Hello Everyone :-) Empty
PostSubject: hi lisa im new here good luck hun i had my surgery 7 weeks tomorrow and ive lost 50 pounds the worst bit was after the op just be strong you will be fine xx    Hello Everyone :-) EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 8:41 pm

lisammm1 wrote:
Thanks so much everyone Hello Everyone :-) 217555

I am very terrified/excited and have been reading this site obsessively lol and found it to be so much help and comfort.

My pre-op diet starts next Thursday (2 shakes and 1 frozen meal per day provided by the dietician) so I have been using some Iso-Whey I already had to replace breakfasts this week to try and build up to the extreme cut down on calories.

Take care Hello Everyone :-) 362526
Back to top Go down
lisammm1

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 6:34 am

Thanks so much everyone Hello Everyone :-) 217555

I am very terrified/excited and have been reading this site obsessively lol and found it to be so much help and comfort.

My pre-op diet starts next Thursday (2 shakes and 1 frozen meal per day provided by the dietician) so I have been using some Iso-Whey I already had to replace breakfasts this week to try and build up to the extreme cut down on calories.

Take care Hello Everyone :-) 362526
Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:24 pm

Welcome beautiful! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

Good on you Lisa! Just another few weeks and you'll be on the other side. Best of luck with the pre-op diet (optifast, no doubt). It is boring but essential and you won't regret doing it. You have found the right place to find support. I don't know where I would be without all the support and caring advice given to me over the past 3 months by my on-line sleever friends. Ask as many questions as you want, no matter how trivial. We have all been there and we will all be looking forward to hearing your story as it unfolds.

Take care

Floaty (Alex)
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 12:32 pm

Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum. Your surgery date will be here before you know it. Head on over to the February Sleevers in the Sleevers Monthly section and you will find people who are having surgery around the same time as yourself. Also maybe think about starting a diary as life after being sleeved changes pretty quickly and it is great to look back and see how far you have come. There is a section on hospitals but it is reasonably new and your hospital may not be commented on yet. Worth having a look though and if it isn't there you can let us all know how good, bad or in between it is when you get home form your surgery. Good luck and keep us posted of your progress.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Huggy Bear
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:47 am

Good luck Lisa!

You are going to love being a sleever, has completely transformed my life.

All the best,

Xxx Huggy bear
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:45 am

Welcome to the forum Lisa, this is a terrific place to get information and support. I look forward to following your journey.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:27 am

Hi Lisa and welcome.

Wishing you all the best for your surgery and journey.

Hello Everyone :-) 217555 Hello Everyone :-) 217555
Back to top Go down
Ryjackmama
Part of the furniture
Ryjackmama

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

Hi Lisa,

Welcome and congrats on your decision :)

I look forward to hearing more of your story!

Please feel free to ask any questions :)

Leah
Back to top Go down
lisammm1

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 9:50 am

Hi All

I am a newbie from the Camden area of Sydney.

I have been battling weight on and off most of my life (typical yo-yo dieter). I have been on anti-anxiety medication for about 12 years and the weight has simply piled on to the point where I feel completely huge and gross.

I decided to investigate WLS after seeing a friend on facebook who has since moved overseas. She was banded before she went over and has lost over 50kg. Then I overheard some women talking about the sleeve operation in the nail salon and decided to investigate so I have been googling like a maniac and made my decision to go ahead. I am going through the Circle of Care program and Campbelltown Private (anyone been there?) and have had my initial app, all my pre-op tests and am booked on for surgery on the 16th Feb 2012. I am very excited and after reading many posts in this forum realise what a journey I have embarked on.

I look forward to bringing you all many positive updates aswell as reading many positive stories Hello Everyone :-) 65317 Hello Everyone :-) 65317

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :-)   Hello Everyone :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: