Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

skin removal surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: skin removal surgery   skin removal surgery EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:02 pm

Definitely check out the plastic surgery thread.

I had my tummy tuck done as soon as I got to goal, at my age nothing was going to change. LOL!! Then a year later we I had my thighs, hips and bum done.

I went to Sydney for my surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sholley
Part of the furniture
Sholley

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: skin removal surgery   skin removal surgery EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

Hi Felisha, I'm from Muswellbrook too and am sure we have mutual friends but have never met you!!!! Unbelievable really in such a small place.
Anyway, when I went in for my pre-op visit with Dr, dietician etc was advised to wait 2 years to have skin removal/tummy tuck/lift etc. I know, sounds a long time but apparently it gives your skin a chance to catch up with the weight loss. Lots of people on here haven't waited that long but I think I will. I'm quite a bit older than you so I'm guessing I will need lots of skin removed when I reach a weight I'm happy at but.. I'm not in a hurry :)
Look forward to meeting you one day and congratulations, amazing effort!!!
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: skin removal surgery   skin removal surgery EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 1:00 pm

Check out the Plastiv Surgery sub-forum there's an abundance of information there for you..

Alot of people seem to of gone to Adelaide for Dr Moore I think his name is as he is very reasonably priced but also does some seriously good work.

As for time frame my surgeon told me to as much off as possible before even considering skin removal. Because if you lose another 5kg after the surgery it can effect the end result.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
fleastar1977

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: skin removal surgery   skin removal surgery EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012, 12:19 pm

Hello everyone,

Im wanting some advice on when it comes time to have my extra skin removed, ive lost 44kgs since having my sleeve in Sep 2011, i still have a very long way to go, but my arms are already so very bad.

So my questions are where n who i should get to do this for me? I live in the Huner Valley area, so Newcastle area would be great to have my skin removal done there, but i dont want to risk not getting the bed dr to do all my jobs, i will need a full body up lift by the time i have got to a healthy weight.

How long did everyone have to wait to have the skin removal surgery done after the sleeve surgery?

Also im wanting Drs who r happy to use item numbers so i can claim back on my private health and medicare if possible.

So any help or information would be great so i can start looking into the next part of my journey, as i said im still some time off, but i know getting things started will help me along the way at looking at the healthy happy me, not just the extra skin thats hanging off me everywhere.

thanks fleastar1977 felisha

skin removal surgery 42966
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skin removal surgery   skin removal surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

skin removal surgery
Page 1 of 1