2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suge
Suge

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Your Budget/finances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Budget/finances   Your Budget/finances EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:36 pm

Be careful with companies like that.

The agreements they enter into with your creditors could very well damage your credit rating in the future. It is basically like "Bankruptcy Light" for want of a better description. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Melinda38
Part of the furniture
Melinda38

Female
Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Your Budget/finances   Your Budget/finances EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 11:34 am

Just realised this could have been viewed as SPAM etc Sorry:-(
Back to top Go down
Melinda38
Part of the furniture
Melinda38

Female
Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Your Budget/finances   Your Budget/finances EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

Hubby and I have recently joined a mob called MyBudget.com.au
We realised we'd made a few major financial errors and were sinking fast.
We are the second long term relationship on both sides and we both had debts from leaving our previous partners. We than of course made our own debts plus our 'together' debts.

The company basically analyses all your incoming with all your outgoing. They than contact all your creditors and make financial agreements with them on your behalf. Depending on how many creditors you have and how much work they need to do for you will determine the start up fee and there is a weekly management fee.

The company even budgets the start up fee over 5-8 months. Include lay-buys, future debts. They have worked out our yearly expenditure, our arrears, plus my surgery, Todd's trip & Xmas.

They've basically saved us from bankruptcy. They also make sure you have a surplus and a savings. This time next yr we would have caught up with our credit cards and arrears plus have something saved. Gotta be happy with that. Even when we are free from debt except the house we will continue with them.

If anyone is interested please PM me as I can refer you and go into a draw for a voucher!! You can pull out anytime you want as long as the start up fee has been paid. Plus even if you go to them & decide not to join the original budget is free for you to use. I'm an accountants daughter. I used to be brilliant at budgeting until I left my ex. I think I may have had a nervous breakdown. Suddenly money just didn't work for me! And I was to proud to let Todd take over our finances. At least this way we both have a say and we can view 'our budget' whenever we want!

I know having the sleeve and PHI can be financially difficult so I hope this organisation or something like them helps one of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Budget/finances   Your Budget/finances Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Budget/finances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: