AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Secret Santa - Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

Thank you to my secret Santa for my present... Not sure what day it arrived, but was in my pile of post when I got home today.. And is now sitting under my tree ready to be opened on Sunday morning!!
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011, 10:45 am

Hi all-if you have sent your secret santa pressie late and it know it wouldnt have arrived as yet, please Pm your person and let them know its on its way or Pm me and i will let them know or if youve sent it and they have posted they havent received it then let me know-im hoping nothings got lost in the mail

much appreciated

shelly
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011, 9:32 am

Oh dear! You poor little children! I only hope that Santa has somehow got lost in the post, and he will arrive a little worse for wear after Christmas.

I am not a Secret Santa, but I am the KARMA FAIRY and I can see nice things coming to all the GOOD secret Santas.

Love
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011, 9:15 am

Secret Santa - Where are you? 68366 Secret Santa - Where are you? 68366 Secret Santa - Where are you? 68366 Secret Santa - Where are you? 68366 Secret Santa - Where are you? 68366

Waaaaaaaaaah Trust me I've been very very good SS; where are you? Can you not find my place?
Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011, 4:39 am

Santa, I swear I've been good!

:P

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the chimney sweep to bring my secret santa pressie....
Back to top Go down
6rugrats
6rugrats

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011, 12:27 pm

Thanks for that Shelley. I hope that everyone waiting gets their secret Santa tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 1:27 pm

I'm still waiting too! I flew back to work on Wednesday last week.. So Santa may have come since then... I hope so!!
Back to top Go down
joshuasmum

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 12:27 pm

still waiting here too!
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 9:58 am

Secret Santa - Where are you? 81722 Still waiting; but will go to town on Friday and check the post; maybe SS will be in the box by then.
Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 7:13 am

I'm still waiting too.... :)
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 5:56 am

5rugrats wrote:
Have been watching the post eagerly but it seems my Secret Santa has been a bit busy, lol.

Secret Santa - Where are you? 787760

Is anyone else waiting for their Secret Santa pressie to arrive?

ive contacted santa and its on its way!!!!
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 4:47 am

This Secret Santa is still waiting to hear from the recipient .... It was posted a month ago!

We all just need to be patient I guess.

Hope your pressie turns up soon 5rugrats.
Back to top Go down
6rugrats
6rugrats

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 4:05 am

Have been watching the post eagerly but it seems my Secret Santa has been a bit busy, lol.

Secret Santa - Where are you? 787760

Is anyone else waiting for their Secret Santa pressie to arrive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa - Where are you?   Secret Santa - Where are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa - Where are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: