Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?

Go down 
+5
LISSYD
sassyred
melpaulned
skinnygreyhound
gottarhyme
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 5:30 pm

I know exactly what you mean SassyMummy. I can't eat anything that is oily either, it just doesn't sit well at all. A good thing really.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 1:48 pm

I know some people will find this hard to believe, but PIZZA! Especially Eagle Boys makes me go brlldlbbbleah!
Back to top Go down
Shrinky Dink
Shrinky Dink

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 9:19 pm

My Aunty Rob's favourite sandwich filling... Boiled eggs and sardines mashed together!! The thought of it makes me shudder.
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm

aswan...brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? 446871 brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? 65317 brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? 833240 brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? 390574
Back to top Go down
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:34 am

Oil makes me do that now.

Previously, I'd look at my greasy sausages or cheesy pizza (you know it gets all oily when there's loads of cheese?) etc and think YUM YUM! Now I just feel sick because I KNOW I'm going to throw up if I eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:14 pm

I once gave my ex breast milk in his coffeebrlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? 557634

Avocados make me go bloopblerghyuk. Never used to.
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 6:33 am

Vanilla optifast..I used to love having one but lately it reminds me of expressed breast milk and making me gag...brlldlbbleah big time...
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:59 am

strawberry optifast mixed with kiwifruit!!!!!!!!! bleurgh!!!
Back to top Go down
melpaulned
Part of the furniture
melpaulned

Female
Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:11 am

the 'vegetable' soup i made while on opti
i put my allowed tomato paste in it, and only had string beans, carrots etc
oh my god it was vile, i was eating it thinking 'i'm gonna throw up into this soup and it won't taste any different!'
Back to top Go down
skinnygreyhound
Part of the furniture
skinnygreyhound

Female
Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 7:48 am

a mini beef kebab at a work do....tummy roared brlldlbbbleah!
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:07 am

I read this expression on Lumulac's diary, she was describing a strained beef and rice soup she made that looked OK BEFORE it was strained! It cracked me up! I am sure I have made that sound myself, especially after eating cottage cheese, pureed with tuna on a cruskit. brlldlbbbleah!

What about you? What made you go brlldlbbbleah!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?   brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound? Empty

Back to top Go down

brlldlbbbleah! What food combination makes you make this sound?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: