Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:58 am

Down the track if you eat a really good diet, you will have no probs getting the protein in.
I can get 80-100 gms in a day when I eat really well.
Back to top Go down
pipette87
pipette87

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:46 am

Thanks guys, all good points. I was just wanting to get in enough protein but I guess getting into the dieting rules mindset might be dangerous. 
"protein first" will be my new motto! 
Thanks so much for your opinions n thoughts. 
Xox

Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 6:28 am

I hope i am not thinking about diets after i get mine done,i have been dieting since 34 years old i think,was skinny before that,and struggled for years on all types of diet,so no more diets i hope.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:00 pm

Speaking from my own experience I struggle to eat more than 1 piece of bread.. so becoming a "Carb-muncher" is never going to happen.

And I agree with Kate you aren't doing this to keep dieting at all.. just go with what you feel is right in terms of food.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:22 pm

Just my opinion but to my mind we have our sleeve ops so we don't have to worry about "dieting" again. I agree with lisagraham all you have to do is stick to protein first and keep your fluid intake up. All those kinds of diets aren't designed for someone who has had sleeve surgery. I was going to try it before I found out about the sleeve and spoke to a few people who had used it both sucessfully and unsucessfully and everyone I spoke to said it was a lot of meat.
Back to top Go down
lisagraham
lisagraham

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

Pipette87, I tried it pre-op and it was very hard to stick to. I have found after my op that the only thng that I need to stick to is eat protein first.

Good Luck with it!
Back to top Go down
pipette87
pipette87

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the BodyTrim program after the sleeve op?

It is a program designed by Jeoff Gowett and it is a high protein low carb lifestyle. I thought it would be a good way to make sure I am getting in enough protein and to stop me from becoming a carb-muncher again - a habit I feel creeping in again. Grrr!

Would love to hear from anyone who has tried it.

THanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?   Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone done BodyTrim after sleeve?
Page 1 of 1