4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook     Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:59 am

I've got this book too and it will be my bible during the pre and post op period.

My sister had a look through it herself and was suprised at how normal the recipes were. Don't know what she was thinking I'd be eating post surgery LOL.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook     Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:58 pm

I think its great had it a little while but just started to have a look at it,vegetable soup great.
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook     Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

I love this book also, love that it has recipes good for optifast diet/pre op stage, liquid and mushies stages.

I virtually lived on the vegetable soup in the opti section, it is soooo yum! (I put in a little extra tomato than in the recipe...)

Have fun with the recipes!
Back to top Go down
mmm
mmm

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook     Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:46 pm

Hi All

Today I received my copy of Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook WOW I'm impressed so many receipe idea's rolling around my head now.

I wish I had this book from the start but Ive go a couple days to try a few. I think the Cauliflower and Cabbage Curry sounds good.

It a great book to take you from the beginning and to the end with great food ideas.

Knife, Fork and Band by Sally Johnson

Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   446871

MMM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook     Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook   Empty

Back to top Go down

Knife, Fork and Band Cookbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: