Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating   Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

Sounds like we sound be slowing down our eating....
I do this my chewing everything really really well, even now 2 years out.

The noises get better with time, I still get them, but no where near as often as I used to.
Fresh fruit is still the culprit though!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating   Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:19 am

Sounds like you are swallowing air with your food
Back to top Go down
FNM
FNM

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating   Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011, 10:49 am

I get that too! Sometimes the air whistles back up the oesophagus and erupts with a squeak.
What I eat seems to be a factor, very wet food like fruit seems likely to cause it. It also happens when I eat in a rush.
Back to top Go down
jana12

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating   Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011, 7:41 am

Hi, does anyone else get the sounds of a blocked drain backing up as they eat, its usually if I eat too fast but sometimes it just depends what I eat, sounds terrible and otheers can hear it too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating   Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling of a gluggy drain sometimes when eating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: