3 posters
AuthorMessage
suzyhomemaker
suzyhomemaker

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Claiming "extra's" from APRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming "extra's" from APRA   Claiming "extra's" from APRA EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:50 am

Absolutely claim opti and excess. I don't know about your mum's flights but you can only try.

Good luck with it. I'm still getting the run around 3mo later.
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Claiming "extra's" from APRA   Claiming "extra's" from APRA EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

I would apply for all costs associated - travel is legitimate - I put an extra $500 on for my opti - I haven't been approved yet though - worse case scenario they will approve a lesser amount.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sneakyhappiness.com
loulou22
loulou22

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Claiming "extra's" from APRA   Claiming "extra's" from APRA EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 3:52 am

Hi guys,

Am faxing off my APRA application tomorrow and was wondering what people claimed for?

Im with MBF so I asked for the gap for my surgeon and anaestist(??), my excess for MBF and added some receipts for the dietician appointments.

Did anyone else claim any other appointments or costs associated with the surgery or pre/post op appts?

My mum is flying up to help out as I have no other family and am a single mum. My work colleague says I should try and see if they will re-imburse her flights but am thinking thats a bit cheeky!

Did anyone try and claim anything different? Did you get approved? And did you all get the amount you asked for?

Thanks everyone, hope you are all going well

Claiming "extra's" from APRA 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claiming "extra's" from APRA   Claiming "extra's" from APRA Empty

Back to top Go down

Claiming "extra's" from APRA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: