Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Great Christmas Gift Idea for Kids! Empty
PostSubject: Great Christmas Gift Idea for Kids!   Great Christmas Gift Idea for Kids! EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

Hi all,

I was going to advertise this on eBay but thought I'd run it by the sleever crew first since I know many of you have young kids as I do :)

I'm selling two kids audiobooks packs, both in as-new condition. I ordered these for my 8 and 10 year old girls, and they've listened to the first one. The second one is a double-up (someone else bought it for them too).

They are from the "How to Train Your Dragon" series (Books 6 and 8 of the series), and are brilliantly narrated on audio CD - perfect for the car or CD player at home. Brand new releases too (October 2011).

1. A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons - 3 CDs (3.5 hours)
  2. How to Break a Dragon's Heart - 4 CDs (4.5 hours)

I'm selling them for $28 each, so please contact me if you're interested, either via private message, or email me at 07scorpio07@gmail.com :) I'll post for free as well (within Australia).
Great Christmas Gift Idea for Kids! 97818411Great Christmas Gift Idea for Kids! 97818412
Cheers!
Moto.
Back to top Go down

Great Christmas Gift Idea for Kids!
Page 1 of 1