Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 6:41 pm

I notice many one year plus folks are still somewhat active in the diary section. That is where I spend most of my time when I come online.

Zoe
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

Well I guess I'm not technically a year yet for another few months but you sure do learn fast with the sleeve.. :)

Back to top Go down
didles
Part of the furniture
didles

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

After tomorrow, I can join you, can't believe that it has gone so so fast. Past goal weight and now working hard on maintaining. It is looking like another hospital admission soon, what I find hard is maintaining in hospital the food is feral lol so I just don't eat.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 12:05 am

I'm trying to pop my head in more and more..

It's great to see people doing so well :)
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:17 am

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t8112-what-i-have-learnt-post-sleeve
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:08 am

Duh Jane!

Thanks Chrisby, I din't even see it there and having been coming on here for 15 months!!!

Thanks xxxx
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 11:58 am

Hi Janelou

Check out the long term sleevers threads - there are couple of them going, I think.
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 6:44 am

Hi all,

I notice that the majority of posts are all by very newly sleeved people.

This is great, as I was there once too, and soaked up all the info daily (hourly!)

however, now I am 15 months out really keen to see what others have to say, I want to know what my experience will be a bit further down the track. Lots of advice for the newbies, but not so much for the older sleevers, but we still need help and advice!

My tummy has changed a lot over the last 2-3 months and I can eat heaps more, I am concerned I will put on the weight, just looking for any experience of the 1 year plus people.

There just don't seem to be many around...

If you're there, would appreciate your input!

Janelou xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?   Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on, all you 1 year plus people, where are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: