7 posters
AuthorMessage
Libelle29
Libelle29

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Hi, I'm Jill from Perth Empty
PostSubject: from perth too   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 1:51 am

Hi Jill,

I am from Perth as well and Im really happy to "meet" you lol...

I am going through the wait to get my dates as well and i was hoping to get it done before xmas as well but because I got my lapband removed in november so I have to wait 3 months so probably not until feb for me. Which sucks coz ( I know this is going to make me sound shallow) I wanted to loose at least 35kilos before my Bday in april...

Which surgeon are you going through?

Always there if you need a chat,

Emmanuelle
Back to top Go down
sunnie
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 2:42 am

Hi Jill welcome to the site you will not believe how much the sleeve will change your life : )

Who is your surgeon? I had Jon Armstrong and have just had mysix month check up with him back in Perth. life is so good I am now 25 kilos down and couldn't be happier .

Good luck with it all

Hi, I'm Jill from Perth 217555 Sunnie x
Back to top Go down
Bev
Part of the furniture
Bev

Female
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:44 pm

Hi Jill,

I'm from Perth also and had my op 5 1/2 weeks ago. The journey has not been as difficult as I expected but you do have to be patient and be prepared to kick old habits. Binging is impossible as everything has to be eaten very slowly and chewed well. The tiny tummy you are left with fills up very quickly and I am amazed at how little one needs to eat to survive.
Good luck with your pre-op process and I will watch out for you on this site.
Hi, I'm Jill from Perth 120705
Bev
Back to top Go down
louie42
louie42

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:22 am

Hi Jill

Welcome and l would have to agree with you the site is fantastic....Good luck with your up and coming appointments.

Louise
Back to top Go down
smeggles
smeggles

Female
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 8:46 am

Hi Jill, there are quite few in Perth s o plenty of people to chat to.
Who is your doctor?
Back to top Go down
Jedigirl78
Part of the furniture
Jedigirl78

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 8:20 am

Hi Jill Hello
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jilliebean
Jilliebean

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:39 am

Hi, I'm Jill from Perth 487524 Hi, I'm Jill from Perth 355206

I have just had my first visit to the Doc's with a view to getting a sleeve. Have to go back in a couple of weeks to see all the team etc, and book my surgery date. I have been reading a lot of posts on here, and have found them very helpful, and informative - especially about what to expect after the op!

I'm hoping to have the sleeve before Christmas, but more realistically I think it will be January. I can't wait to have it done as have battled with my weight all my life.

If there's anyone out there from Perth (or anywhere else) who would like to chat, would love to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Jill from Perth   Hi, I'm Jill from Perth Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Jill from Perth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: