Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
foober

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2011-07-31

Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:29 am

Cat he is very busy but well worth the wait.
Fiona is very patient and doesn't rush . I took my hubby with me cause he was going on the journey with me. Both Michael and Fiona were great and never made me feel like an idiot with really basic questions.
Michael looked a little worried when I rolled up to the post Op appt with a list of questions but he went through all of them without a hint of impatience.
The reason I took a list was post op endone just messes with my head and I found it hard to focus ... he just laughed at that !

bets of luck
Back to top Go down
Catapult

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 3:58 am

Got appt with bariatric physician Dr Nancarrow mid-December and Dr France end-January (earliest they could get me in). He must be popular.

Cat.
Back to top Go down
foober

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 6:23 am

If you decide pt go with michael you will be in safe hands
Back to top Go down
Catapult

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 5:54 am

Kazz wrote:
Dr France did my sleeve a month ago. Can wholeheartedly recommend him! Lovely man, great surgeon.

Dr France emailed me back! He seems very kind and knowledgeable and he has done over 800 sleeves in the past 5 years. I will be making an appt with my GP to get a referral to see him asap.

Cat.
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 9:31 am

Dr France did my sleeve a month ago. Can wholeheartedly recommend him! Lovely man, great surgeon.
Back to top Go down
Catapult

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 8:32 am

foober wrote:
There is a surgeon forum. I 'd like to add a vote for Dr Michael France . very experienced and easy to talk to.

Thanks. Actually the Surgeon forum came up when I searched for sleeve surgeons in Adelaide in Google. I have emailed Dr France.

Cat.
Back to top Go down
foober

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 2:42 am

There is a surgeon forum. I 'd like to add a vote for Dr Michael France . very experienced and easy to talk to.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 3:07 am

There is a surgeon thread - take a look through it, as there are a few good ones in Adelaide.
Back to top Go down
Catapult

Female

PostSubject: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:27 am

Hi. My band surgeon is reluctant to do a sleeve on me. I am looking for a good sleeve surgeon in Adelaide who is experienced in band to sleeve surgery. Can you recommend some please?

Cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE   Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeve surgeon recommended in ADELAIDE
Page 1 of 1