9 posters
AuthorMessage
pipette87
pipette87

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-10-05

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 12:36 am

I know the feeling! Im just over 4 weeks post op and although I have stalled weightloss-wyse I am so much happier than I was pre-op. Weird.
Back to top Go down
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:44 am

Yep!

I've lost 17.5kg and am nowhere near "thin" or "average" or anything, but I feel much more confident about how I look now and am keen to go out. The only thing I'm NOT keen about is going out to dinner - but that's only because I will be bummed I won't be able to finish an entire meal. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

Yep!

I've lost 17.5kg and am nowhere near "thin" or "average" or anything, but I feel much more confident about how I look now and am keen to go out. The only thing I'm NOT keen about is going out to dinner - but that's only because I will be bummed I won't be able to finish an entire meal. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Ryjackmama
Part of the furniture
Ryjackmama

Female
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:20 am

Yes! I feel more energetic, more confident and definitely healthier :) Loving my sleeve!
Back to top Go down
leici
Sponsor
leici

Female
Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:09 am

Absolutely! I've had days post sleeve when I just tingle with LOVING LIFE! Everyday I am thankful for the huge change and my new self.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

I'm 11 weeks out today and have felt I've had far more energy right from when I started optifast. Weird I know. Obviously I was just putting way too much junk into my mouth for my body to cope with. The other day I mowed my lawn (I use a ride on but still takes me about 1 1/2 hours, I have a huge lawn), chipped burs in my alpaca pens, lugged hay bales around and fed them all, did washing and still didn't feel like a Nana Nap in the afternoon. Before my op it would've taken me a week to do all this.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 9:54 pm

Janette that is brilliant all that energy,and really you have lost a person all that weight off,you have got to feel as great as you do,great work.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

LOL ladies wait until you get near goal, you will be jumping out of your skin.
Endless energy!

I done the Relay for Life this weekend, and walked over 30 klms in the 24 hours.
Never done anything like that in my life before.

Everyone keeps saying to me, why and you doing that when I participated fun run/walk, relay for life, and other fitness activities, my answer BECAUSE I CAN!

Congratulations on your journey so far.

Getting out more 446871 Getting out more 217555
Back to top Go down
Jag
Jag

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 7:38 pm

You are so right!Yes it is a whole new life isnt it.So exciting to grab something out of the wardrobe and have to throw in the "dont fit"bag?I am only 7 weeks post sleeve but like you are far more mobile and getting out.No worry now about how awkward and cumbersome I feel or look.All behind us now.

Enjoy!!!!
Back to top Go down
crisalida
crisalida

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Getting out more   Getting out more EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 1:29 pm

It is only early days since my surgery, so I have not lost that much weight yet that it has been a big dramatic change.. but I feel great! I am wanting to get out more, and go and do things.

Anyone else feel that way? I mean you would think I was almost at my goal weight (no where NEAR it lol) with the way I have been feeling. I have been buying make up, perfume, jewelry, got my hair done, and going out and about often.. I am loving life at the moment and it is so weird.

I think it is because I feel normal within myself now, and that the first major hurdle is now behind me and I just need to lose weight now. Anyone else feel like that after their sleeve?

It feels good to be alive :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting out more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out more   Getting out more Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting out more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: