2 posters
AuthorMessage
moore84
moore84

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Start of New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of New Life   Start of New Life EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 10:48 pm

Hi

No i don't have a date for surgery my first visit with they surgon is 14-2-12 Valentines day,

spoggy wrote:
Well done on making the choice to change your life forever. It is the best thing I have ever done. Have you got a date yet?

You won't know yourself with the sleeve, more energy, and setting a great example for your kids i.e. being proactive about your health.Start of New Life 446871 Start of New Life 217555
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Start of New Life Empty
PostSubject: spoggy   Start of New Life EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 2:52 am

Well done on making the choice to change your life forever. It is the best thing I have ever done. Have you got a date yet?

You won't know yourself with the sleeve, more energy, and setting a great example for your kids i.e. being proactive about your health.Start of New Life 446871 Start of New Life 217555
Back to top Go down
moore84
moore84

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Start of New Life Empty
PostSubject: Start of New Life   Start of New Life EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 12:01 am

Hello everyone,

I have just started on my new Path of Life, and so far I am just goub shock at myself... I am 27 years old with 3 children age 7,4,3. I also voleenter at the school with reading, tuckshop and P&C. My husband works away so it's like being a single mum with a boyfriend. I do crafts and have 5 pets that all want a piece of my time as well and all the running around i do and im 224.4kgs... How do i do it.

Well Im not going to anymore I've had enough and I want my life back. And im glad i have made this choice.

Krissy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start of New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of New Life   Start of New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of New Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: