6 posters
AuthorMessage
briohne
briohne

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-11-13

Ok Silly Question time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 8:08 am

Hahahaha firie -

I immediately counted the days from yours as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sneakyhappiness.com
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 11:45 pm

Thanks Uncleluck!!! Excited! Its the green light! lol I didn't even get contact with them (I did try to ring them but didn't get through)!. I will be honest I as expecting a few issues, but, it is all good! I only requested the gap coast. Sort of wishing I had thought to add in cost for opti as it is sooooo expensive! So might look for a cheaper (and yummier??) alternative.

Briohne I hope yours comes soon! You were about 12 days behind me in sending so I hope your approval comes soon! Just sending off to First State for the papers to release the money
Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:19 am

Congratulations on the APRA Approval.
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:30 am

APRA Approval received in the mail!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:30 am

APRA Approval received in the mail!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:11 am

Wooo! That great Lea! Hope ours goes around just as well!
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

briohne wrote:
Bad maths!! 23 days??
Congratulations Leanne!!! That's awesome news!!! Hopefully the rest of us hear soon too. Let is know when the $$ actually hits your account so that we can try and estimate the days we have to wait!
Back to top Go down
lea1962

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:09 pm

Well just got word that i got approved from APRA, they are going to fax information to FSS, which they said would take 48 hours and they will post in information out to me. So just waiting for FSS paperwork to arrive and send off. I am lucky that my parents can loan me the until the super comes through. So 9 big sleepies left.Ok Silly Question time 878453

Leanne
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

Bad maths!! 23 days??
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

That's really good to hear - so what's that? 17 days?
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

Thanks Lea, that is handy to know. Will be getting on to FSS today to get the forms if that is the case. How draconian is that not being able to download and print the forms!

Will give APRA a few more days and might try the phone again.
Back to top Go down
lea1962

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Hi all,

I faxed my application into APRA on the 21/10, i received a generic letter about the 29/10, I called and they told me it would be about Wednesday the 16/11 i could call for an answer, but i got a phone call yesterday just clarifing a couple of things like - could i get a load - could i use the money in my "bills" account and when i have said no to both of these she said if i phone back tomorrow as in TODAY 15/11 i will have an answer.

I can then get them to fax the answer to First State Super to put with my paperwork that i have to fill out for them (still waiting for that to arrive in the mail - yes mail - you can not downlown the form or have it faxed or emailed. Then once i have filled that out and got a JP to sign some stuff i can then mail back to them), they said it would take about 5 days after for the money to be released.

Leanne
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:46 am

I think I can recall someone ringing APRA and requesting a new file manager or requesting a priority of sorts due to having a date booked. I would probably be having a tanty on the phone if I had an imminent date! Hope you get what you need ASAP! I faxed mine on the 27th of October.
Back to top Go down
briohne
briohne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:00 am

I've rung three times since lodging on 8th November - cause there was an issue with the fax I had sent - I was told 10 working days, then I rang on Friday 11th to make sure they had my complete fax - yes, but they advised 16 day turnaround, then I rang today cause I'm freaking out, and wanted to know how to apply for priority processing, and she didn't open my file, but advised approx 30 WORKING days for processing!! What's the go with that - bow I scared to ring again incase they quote an even longer time again. Hahahaha

Apparently, it can be put on the top of the pile if your GP writes a letter stating delay in surgery would jeopardize your life. I'm afraid that requesting a letter like that would push my relationship with her a bit... So I'm going to try to just have faith that it will come through!
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:13 am

Well i tried ringing a couple of times and got the initial voice mail service of press 1 to talk to x etc then the phone would go silent for ages so I gave up on ringing......then today I receive a letter to say they ahve the application and will take 10 -30 days.....well at least I know they have it!
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

Hi Uncleluck! I faxed mine around about the 27th October, so mine may not be far behind yours! Will get onto them and see where mine is at. Fingers crossed that they get both of our applications done before Chrissie!
Back to top Go down
uncleluck
Part of the furniture
uncleluck

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 12:27 pm

HI Firie75, i faxed my off on the 24 of oct and rang up on friday 4th of nov cause i hadn't heard anything, the guy told me my application was just put into the system on Thursday 3rd of nov, and told me not to ring back until the 16th of nov. I think they are a bit behind.Anyway good luck with your application.

uncleluck
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

Thanks! Will give a call.
Back to top Go down
kat in a hat
kat in a hat

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:03 am

I think APRA's turnaround time for applications is 21 working days... i'd call them and confirm if I were you :)
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

You could ring and check if they've got it, and ask what time frame you're looking at for a response...sorry don't know about First State
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female

PostSubject: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

I faxed my application to APRA last week (last Thursday to be exact). I have not heard anything....should I ring them and give them more time?

Also anyone have any issues with First State Super releasing funds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Silly Question time   Ok Silly Question time Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok Silly Question time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: