Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein?   Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein? EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:02 am

Can't say I've ever heard of them.. But $7 isn't a hell of a lot to spend if you just buy 2 to start with...
Back to top Go down
belladingo
belladingo

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein?   Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein? EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 8:18 am

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of the new bodytrim products. I was having a looksie in my local health food store today and noticed that bodytrim had these small jellys that had 25g of protein in them and they had some shakes too. Just intersted if anyone else has heard anything about them or has tasted them at all. I struggle with the protein drinks make me feel sick and thought ooh if it tastes okay and its jelly and high protein might be worth a go although at $7 for two jellies kinda was hoping for some feedback first lol

Cheers Trish
Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried the latest body trim products for protein?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: