AuthorMessage
Bev
Part of the furniture
Bev

Female
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Sashimi - when did you first have it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 11:17 pm

I've been having Sashimi since 3 weeks - both tuna and salmon. Yum! My favorite food and so healthy.
Back to top Go down
Larissa
Larissa

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptySun 06 Nov 2011, 10:06 pm

I had it after only a couple of weeks... just a couple of small pieces... lovely!
Back to top Go down
SassyMummy
Part of the furniture
SassyMummy

Female
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:45 am

Not really a sashimi fan, but I think I could stomach it now, 8 weeks post-op, quite easily if I wanted to eat it. It's very soft, so I can't see why it'd be difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://randomchickrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 9:04 am

I started on smoked salmon slices and avocado on mushies... so week 3. I was avoiding the carbs then.
Back to top Go down
crisalida
crisalida

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 2:07 am

I had some yesterday. So week 3?

I am finding it hard to eat meat, it sits far too heavy and difficult to eat.. but that was until I had sashimi, I could eat a little more and it sat well in my tummy with no complaints.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 2:06 am

I had sashimi 22 days post-surgery with no issues. (For my own peace of mind, I made sure I chewed REALLY well.)
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 1:12 am

Love it love it love it!!!!!

I probably started eating that stuff after 6 months but that was by choice not because i was restricted or anything.Now i often have it for lunch as its the perfect size meal for me!

shelly
Back to top Go down
meosis

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:44 am

Just wondering if those sushi lovers out there started back on sashimi and when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sashimi - when did you first have it?   Sashimi - when did you first have it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sashimi - when did you first have it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: