Sindylou
12 posters
AuthorMessage
jana12

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-11

ICU....7 wounds and a fail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:01 am

Hi Sindylou, I will keep you in my prayers, the time just isn't right at the moment but your time will come, try to keep a positive outlook , this is just a hiccup and I am sure you will get there eventually. Best of luck from Jane.

ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555
Back to top Go down
Sindylou
Sindylou

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 3:14 pm

Larns5 wrote:
Sindylou,

I can understand the feeling of frustration and disapointment. I dont really understand how you got to be on life support, but maybe even you will get some more answers as you get stronger and in lack of any other words ''better''.

Keep us informed and know that there is a bunch of people out there willing you to be out of that hospital bed. xoxoxo

Hi Larns 5,

Am awake at the moment and in a ward...so thats good.

I had a reaction to the anisetic or gas not sure which one..

Will keep you posted and my heart is with you all the way on your journey xx
Back to top Go down
Larns5
Larns5

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:01 am

Sindylou,

I can understand the feeling of frustration and disapointment. I dont really understand how you got to be on life support, but maybe even you will get some more answers as you get stronger and in lack of any other words ''better''.

Keep us informed and know that there is a bunch of people out there willing you to be out of that hospital bed. xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 5:09 am

who was going to be doing your operation,and which hospital,hopefully all will feel better soon,you have a lot to cope with right now,xx
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:42 am

What!? Surely its not your weight causing them to refuse to do it????? Isn't that the whole point of the sleeve?
Back to top Go down
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:39 pm

Oh Sindylou, I feel for you! Was it because of your liver not being shrunk enough on optifast? If that was what the problem was, have faith in yourself cos you CAN do it next time. Life has been very cruel to you this year and I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs!

Isis xo
Back to top Go down
barbie
Part of the furniture
barbie

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

So sorry to hear Sindylou, you sound as if you just need someone there to hold your hand. Although I am a bit far away and many others, we will all be here to support you along the way.

Take Care and don't forget to keep posting, as someone can always help answer your questions.

ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555 ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555 ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:09 pm

Oh, Sindylou, how awful for you. Distress, pain, disappointment - I can only imagine how you are feelingn right now.

Just concentrate on getting well now - everything else can wait, and we'll all be here to help you through.

ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555 ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555 ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:06 pm

Sending you big hugs, so sorry to hear about your surgery and hope you will recover quickly.

Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 8:51 pm

oh no thats not good,really sorry to hear that,get well soon.ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 217555
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

So sorry to hear about your situation Sindylou. Big hugs for you.

Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:42 pm

ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 878453
Sindylou what happened? Sending all my love to you...
Back to top Go down
Guruchick
Guruchick

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

Words fail me....I am so very sorry :(
Back to top Go down
Sindylou
Sindylou

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

I have been on life support since Tuesday am now breathing by myself.

I have seven sore wounds.....wind pain and depressed!

After having scans Monday afternoon to say all fine for go ahead I get into surgery

that cut me open to find that its not visable to go ahead!

What have I done?...I am so sick...7 thousand dollars down and a "I am very sorry".

My surgeon has had 100% rate chance up until now.

I have been told even though they have operated on bigger people I still need to loose at least 30 kgs before they can try again!!.....Was thinking if I can loose 30 kgs myself I can loose the rest without surgery!

I am so very cranky!!

ICU....7 wounds and a fail. 878453
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICU....7 wounds and a fail.   ICU....7 wounds and a fail. Empty

Back to top Go down

ICU....7 wounds and a fail.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: