Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 10:49 pm

Thanks for the info everyone. Gives me an idea where to start looking.
Back to top Go down
aswan
Part of the furniture
aswan

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

I've a Bodi-Tek, which is used for sports injuries as well as having a TENS function. Bought it some years ago for two rugby-playing, injury-prone sons. It's been regularly serviced and has never let me down.

One thing: make sure you know exactly where to place the pads for safe results and always use a good quality water-based gel for contact.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 11:49 am

I had one for a while. I paid about $400 for it so it was a good one but after the 1 month trial I found it did nothing what so ever for me. I have bad feet and chronic back pain. Having said that everyone is different and just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't for you. I think the best thing to do is a lot of research on what each brand does (they do differ) and possibly get one on trial if you can.
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 11:41 am

i have a little one LIBERTY XPV,i think i paid $200 for it
Back to top Go down
benbelle

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 7:45 am

Pain eze is a great brand, small enough to hide in your bra. I use one all the time and it helps. I just bought a new one and the brand is Omron, isn't too bad really prefer the pain eze, basic to use and does the trick.
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 7:32 am

Hi, My Dr has recommended I get a TENS Machine to help with some inflamation and pain I am experiencing. Can anyone recommend a product that is good from their experience. Having no information on brands etc. I am hoping that someone can recommend something.
Thanks
Tash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.   TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please. Empty

Back to top Go down

TENS Machine info needed. Any recomendations please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: