**TaylorRomeo**
**TaylorRomeo**

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-10-19

Excited newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited newbie   Excited newbie EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 10:24 am

Thanks everyone.
Just starting to read peoples diaries and having a look at some of the forums about pre and post op.
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Excited newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited newbie   Excited newbie EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:39 pm

Welcome TaylorRomeo.
Welcome to the site. I am also an RN. I did sooo much research and due to comps and malabsorbtion of the other WLS, I went with the sleeve.
Enjoy the site. Full of amazing stories and wonderful people. The information is invaluable.
I look forward to following your journey.
Back to top Go down
Kylieh
Kylieh

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Excited newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited newbie   Excited newbie EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum! This is the place to be if you want to find support, advice, compassion and the odd laugh or two. It has certainly been a big help for me - answering my questions, keeping me motivated and helping me decide that this is what I need to do. My sleeve date is next Tues and although quite scared, I am also very excited.

Good luck on your journey to the slim new you.
Back to top Go down
**TaylorRomeo**
**TaylorRomeo**

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-10-19

Excited newbie Empty
PostSubject: Excited newbie   Excited newbie EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:05 pm

Excited newbie 487524
Hi,

Not 100% sure what to write here as it is a little bit daunting.

I'm 26 and currently at 105kgs and 162cms. I have pretty much had weight problems since puberty and am a yo-yo dieter who is the classic lost 10kg gain 15kg. I have tried everything under the sun from hypnosis to shakes but finally admitted I needed a more solid solution. I'm a nursing and midwifery student and so spent a lot of time looking up medical journals trying to get the best information I could before making a decision.
Have finally committed to the sleeve and the relief of having made a decision is something close to happiness. It has kinda enlightened me and I am looking forward to having the op and then finally getting to let the real me shine. No more hiding behind ugly baggy clothes!!

Not sure what else to say at this point only really thank you I guess as been looking through forums on this site for a little while and it has helped me feel comfortable with my decision and also helped me with explaining things to my family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excited newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited newbie   Excited newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: