AuthorMessage
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 2:53 am

Yep another Justin Greenslades girl here.

Brilliant man, would highly recommend him.

I have posted price under Surgeons.

Val

Back to top Go down
5M1THY
5M1THY

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 9:26 am

Hi Andrea11,

As Tara said Dr Greenslade does both private and public. I was sleeved by Justin two weeks ago and the man is a perfectionist.

I highly recommend him. His details are;

Website - http://www.brisbanebariatrics.com.au/
Phone - 07 3324 0015

His fees are cheaper then most surgeons and he is highly recommended not just by his patients but also his colleagues.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 9:09 am

Yep Justin Greenslade also works out of QE2 which is Public. It just takes a little longer on the waiting list.

Tara
Back to top Go down
Jojo78
Jojo78

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2012-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:13 am

My surgeon was Dr Ian Martin. He is based at the Wesely Private but he has rights at the PA. I had my sleeve done at the PA as a private patient in a public hospital. I found him to be really reasonably priced. I think I payed just under $6000 out of pocket. Try him. I cant speak highly enough of him. I have had no dramas and have lost 39kg in 5 months.

Try the link I posted. It should take you to his website.

http://www.obesitysurgeons.com.au/candidate-martin-obesity-surgery.html
Back to top Go down
Suzie

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:23 am

Hi Andrea 11,
Dr Justin Greenslade at Greenslopes hospital does private and public patients. His receptionist Brenda will be able to answer any questions.
Hope this helps
Suzie
Back to top Go down
Andrea11
Part of the furniture
Andrea11

Female
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:40 am

Hi everyone,

Well my husband has a band and wants to have it removed and providing all goes well be sleeved a couple of months after. I have just got the costings for the band removal. The hospital costs are phenominal and we are not insured. So I read here a month or so ago about a Surgeon that had operating time at one of the brisbane hospitals so if any one has his name and contact details I would really appreciate them.

Thanks for all your help.

Andrea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane   Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: