D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

2 weeks today til I get sleeved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 2:19 pm

Welcome to the Forum Angeltoes.
OF is really hard, esp with little kids, but it is only for 2 weeks and it is your rite of passage.
I look forward to following your journey!
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

Hey hello Angeltoes when is your surgery date ....... my is on 1st November ....................
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 2:35 am

two weeks won't be long you'll be fine ,with the shakes,lol
Back to top Go down
Angeltoes
Angeltoes

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:58 am

Thanks everyone! I am finding the optifast soooo hard! Especially when I have small kids and am forever getting them food and drinks...not to mention the birthday parties, excursions and visits to friends and family. I need to lock myself into a box or something...and have hubby feed me with a straw through the lid... 2 weeks today til I get sleeved! 595690
Back to top Go down
mjmj50
mjmj50

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

Hi Raquel...welcome and woo hoo ....2 weeks to go for you :)

I'm 7 weeks still to go till mine.

This site is soooo very informative and very welcoming as well.

Wishing you all the best

Jane
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:51 pm

hi Angeltoes

welcome and may all things go smoothly for you

Erin
Back to top Go down
Emma1989
Part of the furniture
Emma1989

Female
Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:13 pm

Congratulations Angeltoes and Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck!!

Emma :)
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:07 pm

2 weeks for me tooooooooooooooooooooooo

on optifast now
Back to top Go down
Kate + Mum (123katepink)
Part of the furniture
Kate + Mum (123katepink)

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 8:26 am

Welcome Angeltoes,

Are you having a sleeve done rather than the banding?

The time will go quickly for you whilst on Opti, try to stay strong and stick with it, you will find a massive jump start to your weight loss will be your reward!

Purchase some sugar free fruit chews from Coles/woolworths, these are great for when your having a sugar meltdown moment.

Also make yourself a soup with the vegies your allowed, I didnt blend mine because I wanted something to chew. Others also stir fried vegies and 'cheated' with some oyster sauce to give it extra taste.

Kind regards
Kate
Back to top Go down
Angeltoes
Angeltoes

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:26 am

...I guess this is where I start... And it all happens in 2 weeks today! I am supposed to be starting my optifast diet today 2 weeks today til I get sleeved! 427584

Past experience shows I am not that brilliant at sticking to these things! But it has a whole different feel to it when it's preparation for my op. So I will try hard :)

I'm Raquel, and obviously I am overweight but I must say I was shocked when my GP at the time, told me that he thought having a gastric band was my best option. Considering I went to see him about back pain, I wasn't expecting this conversation. Well, 12 months later after much deliberation, a diagnosis of diabetes, medication for high cholesterol (to add my high blood-pressure, chronic back pain, severe depression and anxiety), here I am! I need to lose about 40kgs, but more importantly, I need to lose several bad health conditions.

Anyway, I hope to get to know some friendly people around here, offer as much support to you all as I can, soak up all the advice anyone can offer me, have a bit of a laugh and enjoy sharing in all the successes!

Thanks for listening xoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks today til I get sleeved!   2 weeks today til I get sleeved! Empty

Back to top Go down

2 weeks today til I get sleeved!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: